Corel has posted AfterShot Pro Update 1.0.1.
Version 1.0.1 is now available for Corel AfterShot Pro. This update includes support for many new camera RAW formats, improves Highlight Recovery processing, and resolves several issues found in the 1.0.0 release. This version also includes two popular plugins: Equalizer, for added color correction, and Nostalgia, for black-and-white and color film simulation.
- Improved Highlight Recovery processing
- Two new plugins: Equalizer, for added color correction, and Nostalgia, for black-and-white and color film simulation
- Increased the maximum supported JPEG or TIFF image size from 30 megapixels to 40 megapixels
- Improved plugin SDK to support more plugins that include features like geo-tagging
Additional Camera RAW Support for:
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Canon PowerShot S100
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800e
- More ...
- A one-pixel wide or tall image artifact that appeared through the center of some images
- Localization issues
- Instability when removing Heal/Clone layers
- Demosaicing – stability and processing time
- Fedora Linux—installation and run issues
- Output issue that prevented images from being converted to the correct color space
- No Label – fixed menu bar issue