Lightroom for mobile Android 1.2 now available
Tonight we’re announcing the immediate availability of Lightroom version 1.2 for Android phones and tablets.
- Edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience on your Android device that enables you to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
- Easily find your favorite images! The new Segmented view in Collections give you a different way to view and engage with your photos.
- Raw file support for the Panasonic Lumix CM1 Communication Camera
Version 1.2 also includes fixes for bugs and other issues identified by customers, including:
- Screen occasionally went blank after changing the orientation from landscape to portrait.
- Lightroom could crash when customers tap the sign-in button.
- Fixed issue that could cause crashes when scrolling through a large collection and changing the device orientation from portrait to landscape (or vice versa).
- Hardware back button was not closing any contextual menus.
- Slow performance when swiping from image to image.
- Copying or moving an image into a different collection was not working correctly. Please note that this issue only occurred on certain Samsung tablets.
- Lightroom sometimes caused automated logouts.
- Edits not visible when sharing photos to certain 3rd party apps and services.
- Crash occurred when occasionally navigating from grid view to collections view.
Visit the Google Play store
and download Lightroom mobile. Adobe's Creative Cloud Photography Plan
(USD$9.99 per month) includes Lightroom CC across desktop, web and mobile, Photoshop CC and Photoshop Mix (for iPhone and iPad).