This service provides software for upgrading Nikon 1 AW1 firmware to A:1.10 / B:1.10:
Updates included with this release
- This software allows for simultaneous upgrade of both A and B firmware to the latest version. If this latest firmware version is already installed on your camera, you need not proceed with download or installation of this Firmware upgrade.
- This software is provided to those who agree to the terms of the software license at the bottom of this page. When the user selects the I agree - Begin download option outside of the frame, agreement to the terms of the software license is inferred and the user is bound by the terms of the Nikon Corporation (hereafter “Nikon”) License Agreement.
- NOTE: The camera's internal clock may be reset when the firmware is upgraded. Should this occur, set the clock to the correct date and time after the firmware has been upgraded using the Time Zone and date itme in the setup menu.
- Be sure that you have read and understand the terms of the license agreement before initiating download of this software.
Download: Nikon 1 AW1 Firmware A:1.10 / B:1.10
- Support for the FULL/LIMIT focus limit switch on the 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 has been added.
- When camera firmware is updated to this version, autofocus does not function when an FT1 running L firmware Ver. 1.10 or earlier is used. Users of the FT1 must update FT1 L firmware to Ver. 1.20 at the same time camera firmware is updated.
- An issue that prevented reading of .MOV data contained in folders numbered 256 or higher on the memory card inserted in the camera by an application such as the Wireless Mobile Utility used to connect a device via PTP/IP has been resolved.
- An Underwater flash option has been added to the shooting menu to support use of the Underwater Speedlight SB-N10.
- An issue that caused images captured using a non-CPU lens with the Mount Adapter FT1 to be underexposed has been resolved.