Joe McNally has proven to be one of the most influential photographers of our time, even called “perhaps the most versatile photojournalist working today” by American Photo.
Over the years, Joe has learned invaluable lessons about creating fantastic work, the industry, and how to transverse shifts in technology while staying relevant. Join us for this special webinar as PhotoShelter’s Allen Murabayashi and Joe discuss his career, advice he would give to those just starting in the business, an inside look at some of his work and the stories behind the images.
In this webinar Joe & Allen will cover:
Tuesday, Feb. 10th
- Being successful with a “generalist” approach to photography
- Dealing with economic downturns and financial hardships
- Honest advice and inspiration for those just starting in the industry
- Adjusting to the physical demands of being a photographer
- A specific look at some of Joe’s most famous projects
Sign up today, space is limited! Register Now!