From Nikon: Updates included in this 2.10.3 download
Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- Support for the D5500, COOLPIX S3700, S2900, L32, and L31 has been added.
Additional modifications to the Windows version
- When images were converted to JPEG format using the Convert Files function with Quality set to Good Compression Ratio or Highest Compression Ratio, the resulting JPEG images could not be displayed in ViewNX 2, Capture NX 2, or Capture NX-D. This issue has been resolved.
Additional modifications to the Macintosh version
Download View NX 2.10.3
- Support for OS X version 10.10.1 has neen added.
- OS X version 10.7.5 is no longer supported.
- Support for the S6900 has been added.
- When image files are moved, copied, or deleted in ViewNX 2, sidecar files associated with the image files are now also moved, copied, or deleted along with image files. However, when image files are moved or copied to destinations outside of ViewNX 2, such as the desktop, sidecar files associated with the images files will not be moved or copied accordingly.