The Tamron 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens for Sony E
just showed up in stock at
This lens promises to be a repeat of the Tamron 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD Lens
, an optically-impressive lens with a bargain price.
Act fast: The Canon USA Store
has the refurbished
EOS 70D body
for only $399.20.
I doubt that inventory will last long.
Here is a selection of other deals:
Canon EOS 70D EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens
Canon EOS 70D EF-S 18-135mm IS STM Lens
Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18-55mm IS STM Lens
Canon EOS SL1 with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens
(white) — $249.99 (great for kids)
That is a tiny subset of the great deals on refurbished cameras
at the Canon USA Store. Check them out.
Expect Canon USA refurbished gear to be like new with an as-new warranty at great prices.
Nikon D610 Kit Bundle
for only $896.95.
The instant savings is listed at $1,100.00.
Free next day USA delivery is included.
Here are the bundled items:
- Nikon D610 DSLR Camera
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens
- Nikon MB-D14 Multi Battery Power Pack
- WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
Canon has released new versions of its Digital Photo Professional, EOS Utility Picture Style Editor, and GPS Log File Utility 1.0.0. (thanks Scott)
The noted change for Digital Photo Professional 4.12.0 is support added for the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III
Download: Canon Releases DPP 4.12.00, EOS Utility 3.12.00, and Picture Style Editor 1.24.00
The third-generation i1Pro spectrophotometer is twice as fast, more reliable, and more accurate.
Grand Rapids, MI USA, February 3, 2020
– X-Rite Incorporated, global leader in color science and technology announces the third-generation of its popular i1Pro solutions for photographic and imaging professionals who print.
The redesigned i1Pro 3 spectrophotometer is more accurate and reliable as well as two times faster than its predecessor.
The i1Pro 3 is ideal for demanding imaging professionals who require accurate color across their complete capture through display and print workflow including scanners and projectors.
Customers can use the i1Pro 3 to better track and verify monitor and print quality and capture spot color measurements.
“For more than 10 years the i1Pro Family has been the go-to solution for the most demanding photographers who require accurate color profiling,” said Liz Quinlisk, Global Photo and Video Business Unit Manager, X-Rite.
“The third-generation i1Pro takes color management to the next level by notably improving on device speed and accuracy, as well as supporting high-brightness displays.
With the i1Pro 3, photographers can quickly and easily ensure color accuracy from capture through print for repeatable and predictive color results.”
The new i1Photo Pro 3:
- Offers a custom, full-spectrum LED light source, which allows for single-pass scanning and improves device reliability and accuracy.
- Measures M0, M1, and M2 simultaneously in a single pass while accounting for optical brighteners. Photographers can quickly predict how colors printed on optically-brightened photo papers will look under different lighting conditions.
- Reads smaller patch sizes (6mm x 6mm) twice as fast as the i1Pro 2 with improved accuracy. Users can read more patches per target in both spot and scanning modes for less pages to print and scan.
- Achieves correct calibration on ultra-bright displays (up to 5K NITs). Matches up to four displays connected to a single computer and unlimited displays connected to different computers.
- Optimizes automated file creation with the option to include the new i1iO Automated Scanning Table for i1Pro 3. Adding hands-free test chart reading saves operators time and materials during production.
i1Photo Pro 3 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level color management for photo professionals who print.
i1Photo Pro 3 is ideal for “Color Perfectionist” photographers looking for perfectly accurate color from capture through edit, sharing and printing – the first time and every time.
Quickly and easily create custom camera, monitor, projector, scanner and RGB printer profiles, ensuring the colors captured, viewed and printed are true.
Additional i1Pro 3 Plus Solutions:
In addition to i1Photo Pro 3 Plus, X-Rite is now shipping these new i1Pro 3 Plus solutions:
- i1Basic Pro 3 Plus
includes monitor calibration and quality control for monitors and printers
- i1Publish Pro 3 Plus
includes CMYK+ printer module and all features of i1Photo Pro 3 Plus
Recently announced i1Photo Pro 3 Plus offers advanced capabilities to support more challenging to profile substrates including textured and glossy photo media as well as ceramics, textiles, glass, metal, wood, vinyl, plastics, thin films, cardboard, and more.
All models of the i1Pro 3 come with the latest version of i1Profiler, a professional color profiling software.
The i1Photo Pro 3 is now available
carries X-Rite Color Management Products
Through 10:00am Eastern Time, Adorama
has the Samyang 85mm f/1.4 UMC Manual Focus Lens for Nikon Z
available for $269.00. Regularly $399.00.