Think Tank Photo Releases Completely Redesigned Digital Holsters™
“Expandable Holster Style Camera Bags for Quick Access”
SANTA ROSA, CALIF – Sometimes all photographers need in the field is one digital SLR body and one lens attached. Other times, just additional lens or accessories need to be added to the kit. To meet this need, Think Tank Photo has completely redesigned its line-up of Digital Holsters™. Available in early October in five sizes, their expandable “Pop Down” section allows them to hold lenses of two different vertical heights with the hood in position or with it reversed. A feature new to V2.0 is the built-in side attachment system compatible with most Modular, Skin, or Multimedia components.
The Digital Holsters also feature a side pocket for holding memory cards, a soft flap to cover the camera’s LCD, a shoulder strap, and an externally accessible seam-sealed rain cover in every model. They fit most tripod plates while attached to the camera.
They come in five sizes:
• Digital Holster 10 V2.0 – Form fitting to a small, regular size DSLR with a zoom lens attached.
• Digital Holster 20 V2.0 - Form fitting to a regular size DSLR and a 24-70 f2.8 with lens hood in position or reversed. When the “Pop Down” feature is extended it will also hold a 70-200 f2.8 with the hood reversed.
• Digital Holster 30 V.20 –This is the only top loading bag for a DSLR that can hold a 70-200 2.8 with its lens hood attached, while connected to a regular DSLR.
• Digital Holster 40 V2.0 – Designed for a pro size DSLR and a 24-70 f2.8 lens with hood in position or reversed. When the “Pop Down” feature is extended it will also hold a 70-200 f2.8 with the lens hood reversed.
• Digital Holster 50 V2.0 – Designed for a pro size DSLR and a 70-200 f2.8 with the lens hood reversed or in position, ready to shoot.
Digital Holster 10 V2.0
Inside Dimensions: 6.25” W x 4” H x 6-8.25” D (15.9 x 10 x 15.2-21 cm)
Outside Dimensions: 6.75” x 5” H x 7.25-10.25” D (17.1 x 12.7 x 18.4-26 cm)
Weight: 1.0 lbs (435 g)
Digital Holster 20 V2.0
Inside Dimensions: 7.25” W x 5” H x 8-11.5” D (18.4 x 12.7 x 20.3-29.2 cm)
Outside Dimensions: 8” x 5.5” H x 9.5-12.5” D (20.3 x 14 x 24.1-31.8 cm)
Weight: 1.1 lbs (510 g)
Digital Holster 30 V2.0
Inside Dimensions: 7.25” W x 5” H x 11.25-14.25” D (18.4 x 12.7 x 28.6-36.2 cm)
Outside Dimensions: 8” x 5.5” H x 13-16” D (20.3 x 14 x 33-40.6 cm)
Weight: 1.2 lbs (556 g)
Digital Holster 40 V2.0
Inside Dimensions: 7.25” W x 7.25” H x 8-11.5” D (18.4 x 18.4 x 20.3-29.2 cm)
Outside Dimensions: 8” x 8” H x 9.5-12.5” D (20.3 x 20.3 x 24.1-31.8 cm)
Weight: 1.2 lbs (545 g)
Digital Holster 50 V2.0
Inside Dimensions: 7.25” W x 7.25” H x 11.25-14.25” D (18.4 x 18.4 x 28.6-36.2 cm)
Outside Dimensions: 8” x 8” H x 13-16” D (20.3 x 20.3 x 33-44.6 cm)
Weight: 1.3 lbs (598 g)
Adobe News Arca Swiss News Datacolor News Delkin News DxO News Gitzo News Lastolite News Lensbaby News Lexar News Manfrotto News Metz News Lowepro News PocketWizard News Redrock Micro News Samyang News SanDisk News Schneider Kreuznach News Sigma News Tamron News Think Tank Photo News Tokina News X-Rite News Zeiss News
Deals & Shopping News
Photography Deals (No Photography Deals)
Canon Deals Nikon Deals Sigma Deals Tamron Deals Tokina Deals Memory Card Deals Adobe Deals Lowepro Deals Think Tank Photo Deals
In Stock Notices Canon Preorders Nikon Preorders
Canon Refurbished Cameras and Lenses
Nikon Refurbished Cameras and Lenses
Canon Camera and Lens Rebates
Nikon Camera and Lens Rebates
Tamron Lens Rebates