The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the new Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 II DG HSM.
One SLD and four FLD glass elements compensate for color aberration and provide high image quality. Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens give advanced performance and compact and lightweight construction. The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting. This lens has superior peripheral brightness and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum apertures. Incorporation of HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed auto focus, while allowing full-time manual focus override. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 28cm (11.0") throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.4. In addition, this lens features splash proof design for use in harsh conditions.
Specifications For Sigma mount
* Lens Construction: 17 Elements in 13 Groups
* Angle of View: 122-84.1 degrees
* Number of blades: 6 pcs
* Minimum Aperture (Wide): F22
* Minimum Focusing Distance: 28cm/11in.
* Maximum Magnification: 1:6.4
* Dimensions: Diameter 87mm × Length 120.2mm / 3.4in.×4.7in. * Weigh: TBD
* Nikon mounts do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.
* FLD glass is the highest level low dispersion glass available with extremely high light transmission. This optical glass has a performance equal to fluorite glass which has a low refractive index and low dispersion compared to current optical glass. It also benefits from high anomalous dispersion. These characteristics give excellent correction for residual chromatic aberration (secondary spectrum) which cannot be corrected by ordinary optical glass and ensures high definition and high contrast images.
* The appearance and specification are subject to change without notice.
ACDSee News Adobe News Apple News Arca Swiss News Datacolor News Delkin News DxO News ExpoImaging News Gitzo News Hoya News Kingston News Kirk Enterprises News Lastolite News Lensbaby News Lexar News Manfrotto News Metz News Microsoft News Lowepro News Phase One News Photogenic News PhotoShelter News PocketWizard News Redrock Micro News Rode News Samyang News SanDisk News Schneider Kreuznach News Sigma News Tamron News Tenba News Think Tank Photo News THK Photo Products News Tokina News X-Rite News Zeiss News
Deals & Shopping News
Photography Deals (No Photography Deals)
Canon Deals Nikon Deals Sigma Deals Tamron Deals Tokina Deals Memory Card Deals Adobe Deals Lowepro Deals Think Tank Photo Deals
In Stock Notices Canon Preorders Nikon Preorders
Canon Refurbished Cameras and Lenses
Nikon Refurbished Cameras and Lenses
Canon Camera and Lens Rebates
Nikon Camera and Lens Rebates
Tamron Lens Rebates
Canon Firmware Updates
Canon Service Notices
Canon Owners Manuals
Canon Financial Results
Canon Professional Services CPS
Canon Cinema EOS
Canon USA News
Canon Canada News
Canon UK News
Canon AU News
Canon Digital Photo Professional