The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the new Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 II DG HSM.
One SLD and four FLD glass elements compensate for color aberration and provide high image quality. Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens give advanced performance and compact and lightweight construction. The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting. This lens has superior peripheral brightness and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum apertures. Incorporation of HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed auto focus, while allowing full-time manual focus override. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 28cm (11.0") throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.4.
Corresponding AF Mounts : SIGMA, NIKON(D), CANON
Specification For Sigma mount
* Lens Construction: 17 Elements in 13 Groups
* Angle of View: 122-84.1 degrees
* Number of blades: 6 pcs
* Minimum Aperture (Wide): F22
* Minimum Focusing Distance: 28cm/11in.
* Maximum Magnification: 1:6.4
* Dimensions: Diameter 85mm × Length 120.2mm / 3.3in.×4.7in.
* Weigh: 670g (23.6oz.)
* Nikon mounts do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.
* FLD glass is the highest level low dispersion glass available with extremely high light transmission. This optical glass has a performance equal to fluorite glass which has a low refractive index and low dispersion compared to current optical glass. It also benefits from high anomalous dispersion. These characteristics give excellent correction for residual chromatic aberration (secondary spectrum) which cannot be corrected by ordinary optical glass and ensures high definition and high contrast images.
* The appearance and specification are subject to change without notice.
Back to the Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 DG II HSM Lens Review.
Please share this page!