From Datacolor: Datacolor Webinars Offer Ideas for Managing Digital Workflow and Step-by-Step Techniques to Produce High Quality Digital Images
Lawrenceville, NJ – March 27, 2014 –– Datacolor, a global leader in color management solutions, today announced its Spring 2014 line-up of free color management webinars. The webinars will cover important topics in the photo and video industry with the help of notable sponsors including, Plura Broadcast, Macphun Software, X-Shot, Wacom, PhotoshopCAFE and Hunt’s Photo & Video.
The webinars will include an interactive question and answer format, allowing participants to communicate directly with the speakers to get first-hand advice about video reference display calibration and photo and video editing techniques. Registered attendees will receive discount codes for Spyder products and/or products from co-sponsors, as well as automatic entry for a chance to win products from Datacolor Spyder or co-sponsors. Each webinar will be hosted by David Saffir, Datacolor expert and noted landscape and fine art photographer.
“As the video and photo industries continue to converge, Datacolor recognizes the need to provide users with tools and techniques that can be easily integrated into their digital workflows,” said David Tobie. “From calibrating video reference displays to mastering time lapse photography, our Spring 2014 webinar series is designed to provide photographers and videographers of all levels with information about the tools needed to achieve the most accurate color and editing results while ultimately improving their workflow.”
Datacolor Spring 2014 webinar series to include:
- April 1, 2014 2:00 – 3:00 pm EDT: Video Reference Display Calibration – (Co-sponsor: Plura Broadcast)
- April 16, 2014 2:00 – 3:00 pm EDT: Landscape Image Editing and Enhancement: New Editing Tools for Photoshop and Lightroom 5 – (Co-sponsor: Macphun Software)
- May 7, 2014 2:00 – 3:00 pm EDT: Extend your Photography – (Co-sponsor: X-Shot)
- May 20, 2014 2:00 – 3:00 pm EDT: Calibration for the Capture Stage of the Digital Workflow – (Co-sponsor: Hunt’s Photo & Video)
- June 3, 2014 2:-00 – 3:00 pm EDT: Fundamentals of Image Editing – Using Layer Masks for Compositing in Photoshop – (Co-sponsor: Wacom)
- June 12, 2014 2:00 – 3:00 pm EDT: Time-lapse Photography – The Move from Still to Motion – (Co-sponsor: PhotoshopCAFE)
Register now at spyder.datacolor.com/freewebinars.
B&H carries Datacolor products.