In our newest guide, Pricing Your Work: Photojournalism
, discover tips to connect with potential news clients and publications, learn what fees and terms you can expect, plus get negotiating pointers and resources to help get your foot in the door and build your career in this field.
Also learn answers to questions like:
- What are the four types of clients photojournalists typically work for?
- How do you turn news media prospects into paying clients?
- What are examples of fees, terms, and contracts you’ll likely encounter?
- To what extent are rates and terms negotiable?
- What type of insurance do you need?
- Plus more!
Pricing Your Work: Photojournalism is the third in a series of guides with Wonderful Machine's CEO Bill Cramer and is packed with tips to help you price your photography and cut your best deal.
Download Photoshelter's Pricing Your Work: Photojournalism Guide.