From Manfrotto: 055 Series Tripods
Manfrotto is proud to announce the launch of the new 055 collection of highly innovative, practical, precise and quick to use tripods.
The 055 is our best-known and most successful tripod for professional photographers; this latest redesign continues to build on the range’s heritage, Technical Details
- Unprecedented Stiffness - Quick power locks with high locking power guarantee the maximum camera stability. Compared with the classical locking levers, the QPL allow to apply extra locking power to the leg locks which, in turn, increase the stiffness of the tripod and enable it to support a higher payload.
- Unlimited Creativity - The Easy Link attachment, allows to convert the new 055 in a portable photographic studio. By simply attaching an arm with an LED light, a reflector, or any other accessory, the new 055 goes beyond the classic boundaries of tripods’ functionalities.
- Versatility - The new horizontal column mechanism combined with the 4 leg angles allows the new 055 to smoothly reach whatever camera position you have in mind.
X-PRO 3-Way Head
Manfrotto is proud to announce the launch of the new X-PRO 3-WAY HEAD, designed for photographers who want maximum precision from a compact size.
The new Manfrotto head has been designed to ensure three essential aspects to both the amateur and the profes
- Portability - For anyone serious about photography, a tripod is an essential piece of equipment for sharp, clear photos in low light or with moving subjects. However, carrying a complete tripod and head takes up a lot of space in a photographer’s bag and means extra weight to carry. This is why the new X-PRO 3-WAY HEAD has been designed to occupy as little space as possible, with retractable levers that can be extended when needed, but remain extre
- Friction Control - Manfrotto has once again focused on the details that help make every picture perfect and has equipped the X-PRO 3-WAY HEAD with friction controls. Friction on the pan and tilt axes can be set to balance the weight of the camera even when the locking knobs are open, allowing fine framing adjustments to be made before the shot is locked down.
- Leveling bubbles - The head has three small leveling bubbles that help the photographer set the shot even more precisely in-camera, reducing post-production work.
B&H carries Manfrotto tripods and heads.