From Photoshelter: Learn from one of the world’s foremost authorities on Digital Asset Management, Peter Krogh.
In this webinar, Peter Krogh will answer the photographer's plea “Just tell me what to do!” when it comes to storing, organizing, and optimizing your workflow within Adobe Lightroom.
Peter will focus on how to maximize your use of Lightroom as an image cataloging tool. This is for those looking to tame their out-of-control, unorganized file system and truly understand Lightroom’s organization power.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to approach image file storage in a simple and safe way
- The advantages of the DNG file format
- What to do when you’ve outgrown your photo library
- How to organize your photos with metadata tags, apply them to entire shoots, and when to use custom tags
- Finding images quickly using filters
- How to use Lightroom Projects to create photobooks, slideshows, web galleries, videos and more
- About the publishing service within Lightroom
Peter will also be giving away free copies of his book, Digital Asset Management for Photographers, to 10 lucky attendees!