From Custom SLR: First introduced in an exclusive pre-release opportunity during Custom SLR's Air Strap Kickstarter campaign, the Hand Strap brings a new way for photographers to carry their camera with added flexibility and security. February 19, 2014
– Custom SLR, a photography accessories company in Silicon Valley, today launched its latest product, the Hand Strap, providing a new way for photographers to carry their camera without putting stress on their neck and shoulders.
“We are excited to expand our strap line beyond camera sling straps and continue to create products that improve the shooting experience,” said Ivan Wong, chief operating officer of Custom SLR. “The hand strap is a highly requested product from photographers who want the added security of a strap without having to wear anything on their shoulders.”
The Hand Strap allows photographers to carry their camera in their palm with a comfortable and secure grip. By keeping their finger close to the shutter button, photographers have easy access and instant engagement. With its added flexibility and security, the Hand Strap is perfect for those who are constantly on the move. Some other features include:
- Ergonomic fit and design
- Silicone prints on the back for better grip
- Made from a comfortable neoprene material
- Works with most SLR cameras with hand strap mount or battery grip
- Compatible with the Custom SLR C-Loop Strap Mount
- Easily transitions to a tripod with the M-Plate Pro + Hand Strap Attachment
The Hand Strap was first introduced through an exclusive pre-release opportunity during Custom SLR’s successfully-funded Air Strap Kickstarter campaign. The Hand Strap is now available to the general public for purchase on CustomSLR.com for $14.95.
B&H carries Custom SLR products.