From Datacolor: Webinars Hosted by Datacolor Color Experts Explore New Photography Techniques, Offer Ideas for Managing Color and Step-by-Step Techniques to Create Stunning Images Lawrenceville, NJ – January 21, 2014
– Datacolor, a global leader in color management solutions, announced today its winter 2014 line-up of free color management webinars. Continuing its popular webinar series, Datacolor is partnering with new co-sponsors and offering a variety of webinars to demonstrate new techniques and help photographers enhance their skills. The webinars will cover an assortment of important photography topics for varying skillsets with the help of notable imaging companies including SanDisk, MyPix2, Zenfolio, Red River Paper and Moab.
Hosted by David Saffir, Datacolor expert and noted landscape and fine art photographer, the webinars focus on managing color using tools in both capture and processing stages, and mastering techniques such as high-resolution panorama photography. Each webinar includes step-by-step demonstrations using Datacolor’s line of Spyder color calibration devices, and in-depth discussions on how photographers can effectively use the right tools and techniques to improve upon their existing skills or venture down a new creative path.
“By continuously partnering with the top companies in the photo and video industry, we are able to provide the newest technology and techniques to photographers at every level,” said David Saffir. “Our Winter 2014 webinar series has something for everyone. From capturing breathtaking panoramic landscapes to printing fine art masterpieces, novice and professional photographers alike will learn techniques to take their work to the next level.”
Upcoming topics for the Datacolor color management webinar series to include:
- January 28, 2014 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST: High-Resolution Panorama Photography
- February 13, 2014 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST: Color Management for Indoor Photography
- February 26, 2014 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST: Printing Success with Fine Art and Custom Paper
- March 13, 2014 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT: Screen to Print Match
- March 26, 2014 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT: Custom Printmaking for Fine Art Paper
Those interested in attending can register in advance for the free webinars. Attendees will be given discount codes for Spyder products and/or products from co-sponsors and automatically be entered to win a Datacolor Spyder product as well as products from co-sponsors. Guests will have the ability to interact with the speakers in a Q&A format, and get first-hand input about applying color management effectively within their workflow. Register now at spyder.datacolor.com/freewebinars.
B&H carries Datacolor products.