From Nikon: Nikon Df Updates included with this release - C:1.01
- When Press for Custom Setting f4 (Assign Fn button) , f5 (Assign preview button) , or f6 (Assign AE-L/AF-L button) was set to Preview, and the camera's Fn button, Pv button, or AE-L/AF-L button was pressed, while viewfinder shooting using a Speedlight SB-800, a preview was not displayed in the camera monitor and a modeling flash was not fired. This issue has been resolved.
- When a Speedlight that does not support Auto FP high-speed sync was used with Custom Setting e1 (Flash sync speed) set to 1/250 s (Auto FP), the maximum shutter speed was 1/200 s. This issue has been resolved.
- When images captured with Auto ISO sensitivity control in the shooting menu set to Off were displayed in ViewNX 2 or Capture NX 2, Auto (ISO XXX) was incorrectly displayed for ISO Sensitivity in Metadata. This issue has been resolved.
Nikon Df Firmware version C:1.01: Windows | Macintosh
Updates included with firmware C: 1.02
- The camera now supports display of error messages when lenses with a retractable lens mechanism ( e.g., AF-S DX NIKKOR 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6G VR II ) are used. An error message is displayed and the shutter cannot be released when the lens barrel is retracted.
- Display of focal lengths in 35mm  format recorded in image Exif data has been corrected.
- The following issues have been resolved.
- The camera would sometimes freeze when adding options to My Menu ( Add items ).
- Under certain conditions, the camera would sometimes not focus automatically when the AE-L / AF-L button was pressed with AF-ON operation assigned to the button.
- When shooting with High Dynamic Range (HDR) enabled, noise in the form of a line would sometimes appear at bottom right in images.
Nikon D5200 Firmware version C: 1.02: Windows| Macintosh
Updates included with this release - C:1.03
- The camera now supports display of error messages when lenses with a retractable lens mechanism (e.g., AF-S DX NIKKOR 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6G VR II) are used. An error message is displayed and the shutter cannot be released when the lens barrel is retracted.
Nikon D3200 Firmware version C:1.03: Windows | Macintosh
B&H carries the Nikon Df, D5200 and D3200 DSLR cameras.