From PNY: Bordeaux – 18 November 2013
– PNY Technologies, a leading manufacturer and supplier of memory, imaging and graphics solutions, is pleased to unveil its new SDHC/XC High Performance memory card. The high-speed, high-capacity card is the latest solution in PNY’s imaging range to meet the demands of the high-end digital imaging market.
Offering exceptional speeds of 80MB per second, these cards are specifically designed for professional and semi-professional photographers who want to maximize the number of shots in continuous (burst) mode.
Certified Class 10 UHS-1 (Ultra High Speed), this card is ideal for photographing or filming any subject in Full HD in the most extreme conditions. Features include:
- Operating Temperature: 0 ° C to 60 ° C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ° C to 85 ° C
- Storage Humidity: 95% max, non-condensing
- Shockproof: 1.000G max use
Price & Availability
The High Performance SDHC/XC 80M/s cards are now available from PNY’s usual distribution network in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB. The super high capacity allows the most enthusiastic photographers to shoot without limit in high definition.
|Product Details ||MSRP|
|SDHC 16GB High Performance ||£17.99|
|SDHC 32GB High Performance ||£25.74|
|SDXC 64GB High Performance ||£52.63|
|SDXC 128GB High Performance||£98.99|
Amazon carries PNY memory cards.