Adobe has just realeased Photoshop Camera Raw 8.3 Release Candidate for CS6 and Creative Cloud. New Camera Support for CS6 & CC
- Canon PowerShot S120
- Nikon 1 AW1
- Nikon Coolpix P7800
- Nikon D610
- Nikon D5300 (*)
* Denotes preliminary support
New Lens Profile Support for CS6 and CC
|Lens Name||Lens Mount|
|Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM||Canon EOS M|
|Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6||Nikon|
|Nikon 1 NIKKOR AW 10mm f/2.8||Nikon|
|Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G||Nikon|
|Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM A013||Nikon|
New Features for Camera Raw 8.3 for Creative Cloud
The following new Features have been added in Camera Raw 8.3 for CC:
- Whites and Blacks now support Auto Levels-like functionality via shift-double-click on the sliders.
- Separate Auto Temperature and Auto Tint feature. Shift-double-click to invoke "auto temperature" and "auto tint" separately.
- Ability to option-click shortcut in Synchronize, New Preset, Save Settings, and Copy/Paste (Bridge) dialog boxes. Option-click a checkbox to check that box exclusively. Option-click again to toggle previous checkbox state.
- Set the background color of the work area. Context-click outside the image in the work area to select a background color from a popup menu.
Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 8.3 RC for CS6
Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 8.3 RC for CC
Adorama carries Adobe Photoshop CS6. You can sign up for Adobe Creative Cloud on the Adobe Website.