From Spencer Boerup (creator) and the MagMod Kickstarter Page
MagMod is the simplest, easiest, strongest, and fastest speedlite modifier system for Canon + Nikon hot-shoe flashes, period.
Over the past 8 years of my photographic career I’ve seen my share of bulky, awkward, and cheap flash modifiers. Each has their own unique problems and flaws.
- Velcro isn’t very strong and, quite frankly, is ugly and annoying.
- Straps, bands, brackets and knobs can easily get lost and each additional component adds complexity to your system.
- Flimsy gels are awkward to attach and are practically disposable.
- Some products are even designed to only fit a specific flash!
- Modularity and ease of use are almost nonexistent.
None of this is an exaggeration, and if you're a working photographer you're probably nodding your head because you've experienced this too!
Don’t you think it’s time we have something better?
That's why I decided to make the best flash modifier system ever, and this is MagMod.
MagMod is a magical flash modifier system that frees your speedlite flashes from velcro, straps, and adhesives by geniously incorporating the invisible powers of magnetism. Each modifier is a single molded piece of high-quality silicone rubber that is sleek, compact, easy to use, and dead simple.
Get more information on the MagMod Kickstarter Page.