Nikon has posted D7000 Firmware Update 1.02
(USA) / (Europe
Modifications enabled with this firmware upgrade, release date April 25, 2011
• Noise reduction processing is now performed with shutter speeds slower than 1 s (previously 8 s) when On is selected for Long Exp. NR in order to reduce the bright spots that occur with shooting of still images at slow shutter speeds.
• An issue that prevented the opening of movies recorded with the D7000 in certain movie editing software applications has been resolved.
• When the camera was connected to a television via the A/V cable and a movie was played back, playback was normal the first time but when the movie was played two or more times, the sound was played back at extremely low volume and seemed to play intermittently. This issue has been resolved.
• When white balance for RAW images created using the camera’s image overlay function was fine tuned with Capture NX 2 or ViewNX 2, the images acquired a magenta cast. This issue has been resolved.
• An issue that caused 0.00” to be displayed for heading information when the GP-1 GPS unit was connected to the camera has been resolved so that ---.-- is now displayed.
• When Viewfinder virtual horizon was the role assigned to the Fn button or the preview button and the applicable button was pressed, errors in the virtual horizon indicator were displayed. This issue has been resolved.
• The following errors in Help displays have been resolved.
“Maximum sensitivity” help was displayed for shooting menu>ISO sensitivity settings>On or Off help.
German help displayed “Select focus priority for AF-S mode.” for Custom Settings>a1: AF-C priority selection help .