From Epson: New Epson Connect Features Extend Mobile Printing Capabilities for Home and Business Print, Create and Share from Anywhere with Free Epson Connect Solutions LONG BEACH, Calif. – Sept. 19, 2013
– Catering to today’s increasingly mobile lifestyles and productivity needs, Epson America, Inc. today announced several enhancements to its suite of free Epson Connect mobile printing solutions, making it easier and more powerful than ever for users to print documents, photos, emails and web pages from anywhere in the world using an Epson Connect -enabled printer and an iPad, iPhone, tablet, smartphone, or computer1.
Headlining the robust set of upgrades is the all new Epson Creative Print App, enabling consumers to unleash their creativity and share customized photos, personal messages and more. With Epson Creative Print, users can access and print photos directly from their Facebook account and transform their photos into memorable keepsakes. Use Creative Print to create unique greeting cards and stationery, print onto CD/DVDs, and even turn photos into personalized coloring book templates.
“Home users now have a new and creative way to personalize their photos with the Epson Creative Print App while business users have powerful new Epson Connect enhancements for their smartphones, tablets or laptops so they can be productive anytime, anywhere,” said Patrick Chen, product manager of mobile connectivity, Epson America, Inc. “Our goal is to make accessing, sharing and printing files as easy and as powerful as possible regardless of which device you are using or where you happen to be. The latest free Epson Connect enhancements and solutions change the way consumers and business professionals create and print.”
Epson Connect mobile printing features and enhancements include:
- New Epson Creative Print App – Access and print Facebook photos, create custom greeting cards and stationery, print onto CD/DVDs, and turn photos into coloring book templates using this app on iPad, iPhone or Android tablet and phones.
- Epson iPrint App – iPrint transforms smartphones and tablets into a powerful productivity tool. Easily access files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Microsoft SkyDrive, and print them from anywhere1 even within complex corporate networks. Transfer files from USB drives or memory cards using the slots on the printer, or scan from a nearby Epson printer, then email or share files online.
- Epson E-mail Print – Remotely send documents and photos from any email-enabled device directly and simultaneously to multiple Epson printers with unique email addresses for printed output from 4” x 6” up to 11”x 17.”
- Epson Remote Print – Streamline productivity without worrying about formatting or adjusting fonts. Simply print remotely from a computer or laptop to an Epson email-enabled printer anywhere in the world using any Windows or Mac application with a print function.
In addition, Epson Connect incorporates an optional level of security to ensure users have the ability to reduce unwanted prints and eliminate spam. By enabling an “Approved Sender’s List,” users can specify the email addresses or email domains that are allowed to print unattended to the printer's email address.
All Epson Connect solutions are available now with the exception of Epson Remote Print for Mac, which will be available for download mid-October. The Epson Creative Print App is now available for use with select Epson Expression all-in-one models. Visit www.epson.com/connect for more information on mobile printing capabilities, supported models and availability.
Adorama carries Epson printers.