Today there’s a balancing act between protecting your photos and sharing - and selling - them with the world. In this live webinar on Tuesday, August 27th at 4pm ET, former ASMP President and Pittsburgh-based photographer Richard Kelly will discuss how photographers can use copyright law to their business’ advantage. He’ll cover:
- Determining the most profitable image licensing model for your business
- Negotiating a fair price with clients
- Must-do tactics for protecting your images online
- Copyright registration and creative commons
- Emerging technologies that are helping photographers protect their work
Despite the pressure to turn over your work’s rights for less and less money, you can actually use technology to track and monetize your copyright.