Today we released Photoshop update version 13.0.5 (for Macintosh perpetual license customers) and 22.214.171.124 (for Windows perpetual license customers). This release corrects a number of issues.
Note: The new version for Creative Cloud customers, Photoshop CC, will be released on June 17th and will include any fixes that aren’t already in version 13.1.2 along along with all the new features.
Notable bugs fixed (Mac & Win)
- When a transformed type layer’s point size is changed, the end result should be as if there was no transform (like CS5):
- When moving a type layer with a free transform active, the size of the font changes to non-integer values.
Notable Macintosh specific bugs fixed
- Clicking a Pop-up window in a Flash extension panel does not work and/or cause Photoshop to crash
- Info panel displays incorrect value for adjustment layers inside groups:
- Restore View>Print Size menu command and Zoom tool right-click context menu
- Legacy actions fail due to layer merge naming change:
- Black & White adjustment layer scrubby slider does not work if in a layer group
- Arrow keys stop working during text edit using the Type tool:
- Custom icons for Flash extension panels are not displayed after changing the Interface color theme
Notable Windows specific bugs fixed
- Photoshop fails to launch on a limited user account system due to locked default scratch disk
- Pen tool input doesn’t draw correctly
- Improved Windows 8 tablet support
How to get the UpdateIn Photoshop, choose Help > Updates…
If you need help with installing the update, please post questions on the Photoshop User to User forums.
Adorama has Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Windows available for $70.00 off – only $529.95 with free shipping. Regularly $599.95.