From Canon Europe: FAQ: EOS-1D C Latest Firmware Update [Version 1.2.0 - Added 29 May 2013]
Firmware version 1.2.0 incorporates the following improvements and fixes:
- Provides support for 25.00p (fps) video recording frame rate (PAL settings) at the camera’s maximum 4K resolution.
- A function to disable the image size selection button has been added.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which a difference in exposure appears on every other shot when shooting continuously and the auto-lighting optimizer is turned on (on weak, standard or strong).
- Fixes a phenomenon in which video recorded onto an external recorder sometimes becomes two-layered if it has been recorded through HDMI output.
- The video frame rate now displays two additional decimal places, e.g. 24p -> 23.98p (fps).
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the on-screen guidance cannot be fully displayed when setting the maximum limit value for the “Auto ISO Range” option.
- Corrects errors in the Portuguese language menu.
Note:Items No. 1,2,4,5,6 and 7 have been incorporated into Firmware Version 1.1.9.
Items No. 1 through 7 have been incorporated into Firmware Version 1.2.0.
Firmware Version 1.2.0 is for cameras running either Firmware Version 1.0.2 or Firmware Version 1.1.9.
Customers who wish to update EOS-1D C to Firmware Version 1.2.0 are requested to bring their cameras to our authorised service facilities.
Support will begin on 29 May.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact us using the e-mail support or telephone support option.
B&H carries the Canon EOS 1D C camera.