Discover DxO ViewPoint in this one-hour session led by Hector Martinez, who will teach you how to best use its tools for correcting keystoning and other problems with perspective, as well as share with you his professional advice and tips!
- The philosophy of the software
- Hands-on perspective control tools
- Hints and tips to fine-tune your architecture images
- 3 good reasons to adopt DxO ViewPoint if you already own DxO Optics Pro
- What is volume anamorphosis and how to correct it
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 – 8:00 pm (London). [Register]
Thursday, March 28, 2013 – 8:00 pm (New York) – 5:00 pm (San Francisco). [Register]
Speaker: Hector MARTINEZ
Duration: 60 minutes
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The webinar will take place on Wednesday, May 27 at 8:00 pm London time, not Paris time, as erroneously stated in our previous e-mails.
B&H carries DxO Viewpoint software.