From Nikon: Modifications enabled with this firmware upgrade
- Support for the D7100 has been added.
- The following cameras can be used at this time to upgrade the UT-1 firmware: D7100
Only the camera(s) indicated above can be used to upgrade UT-1 firmware. Firmware updates can also be perfomed for you at Nikon service centers.
Confirming the firmware version (using the D7100)
- Connect the UT-1 to a camera via USB cable, and turn the camera and UT-1 on.
- Press the camera's MENU button and select Network > Options > Firmware version from the setup menu. The WT-4's firmware version will be displayed.
- Turn off the UT-1 and the camera.
Download the Nikon UT-1 Communication Unit 1.1 firmware update: Windows | Macintosh
Firmware installation instructions (English, PDF): Windows | Macintosh
B&H carries the Nikon UT-1 Communication Unit.