From Nikon: Modifications enabled with Ver. 2.4.1
Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- Support for RAW images captured with the D7100 has been added.
- An Auto2 option has been added to New WB under White Balance in the Camera Settings portion of the Develop section in the Edit List palette. This option is available with RAW images taken with the D7000. However, colors will differ slightly from those achieved with the camera's White Balance set to AUTO2 Keep warm lighting colors.
The following issues have been resolved:
Issues resolved with both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- When some color profiles were used as the monitor (or display) profile, colors were extremely blue.
- When the Selection Control Point was dragged, an error was sometimes displayed and Capture NX 2 would quit unexpectedly.
Additional issues resolved with the Windows version
- When some color profiles were used and the Soft Proof feature enabled, colors were sometimes strange or an error may have been displayed.
- When attempting to print images with which this issue occurred, Capture NX 2 sometimes quit unexpectedly.
- When editing images, a "The drive that the Temporary Folder is on is nearly full." error message was sometimes displayed.
- When performing batch processing on a large number of images, blue lines sometimes appeared in images.
Additional issues resolved with the Macintosh version
- When some color profiles were used and the Soft Proof feature enabled, colors were sometimes strange.
- When a large number of color profiles were registered with the computer, Capture NX 2 was sometimes unable to open images.
Download the Nikon Capture NX 2.4.1 Update: Windows | Macintosh
B&H carries Nikon Capture NX 2.