Welcome to the Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4.4 release candidate on Adobe Labs. A "release candidate" label indicates that this update is well tested but would benefit from additional community testing before it is distributed automatically to all of our customers. The Lightroom 4.4 update includes support for many new cameras and lens profiles.
The Lightroom team would like the community to help verify the quality of this update through normal usage as this will ensure that the application is tested on a diversity of hardware and software configurations not available internally at Adobe.
If you experience an issue with this release candidate, please submit a bug report. For more information on Lightroom 4, please visit the Lightroom product page on Adobe.com. Features:
Lightroom 4.4 Release Candidate includes a correction to the demosaic algorithms for Fujifilm cameras with the X-Trans sensor. This specifically impacts the following cameras:
- Fujifilm X-Pro1
- Fujifilm X-E1
- Fujifilm X100S
- Fujifilm X20
New Camera Support
The following new cameras are now supported:
- Canon EOS-1D C
- Casio Exilim EX-ZR700
- Fujifilm X100s
- Fujifilm X20
- Hasselblad Lunar
- Leica M
- Nikon 1 V3
- Nikon 1 S1
- Pentax MX-1
New Lens Profile Support:
|Lens Name||Lens Mount|
|Canon 24-70 f/4L IS||Canon|
|Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC MACRO HSM||Sony, Pentax|
|Sigma APO MACRO 180mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM||Sony|
|Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM A012||Canon, Sigma, Nikon|
|Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4 DC MACRO OS HSM C013||Canon, Sigma|
The following issues have been fixed in Lightroom 4.4 release candidate:
- The crop overlay tool resized incorrectly when used in conjunction with the “Constrain to Crop” checkbox in the Lens Correction panel
- Background graphics were not correctly rendered within the Book Module
- The supplied lens profile for the Sony RX-1 did not contain vignette information
- Previews of photos in portrait orientation were blurry when viewed in the filmstrip in the Develop module. (Mac only)
- Stack badges displayed the wrong count when creating new stack that included a preexisting stack.
- The Filter scrollbar within the Library module was not rendering properly.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 Release Candidate: Windows | Macintosh
B&H carries Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.