From Datacolor: Datacolor Webinars Offer Step-by-Step Techniques to Produce High Quality Images Lawrenceville, NJ – January 28, 2013
– Datacolor® (www.datacolor.com), a global leader in color management solutions, announced today its winter 2013 line-up of free color management webinars. Continuing its popular series, Datacolor is offering introductory and advanced webinars on a variety of topics to demonstrate new techniques for photographers to enhance their skills. Additionally, Datacolor is partnering with other notable photography related companies for an even more dynamic webinar series. Co-sponsors, including Lensbaby and SLR Lounge, will offer product giveaways and promotions.
The bi-monthly webinars, hosted by David Tobie, global product technology manager for Datacolor, and David Saffir, Datacolor expert, noted landscape and fine art photographer, and author of “Master Digital Color,” focus on managing color using tools in both capture and processing stages. Webinars include step-by-step demonstrations using Datacolor’s line of Spyder color calibration devices, and in-depth discussion to provide photographers with new methods to produce high quality results with their own images.
“As technology changes so do workflow methods,” said David Tobie. “Datacolor is known for our thought leaders and we want to be a resource to photographers and provide them with both the tools and techniques they need to produce high quality images. We are excited to bring in new partners, topics and trends to support photographers from the novice to the pro to further develop their skills and take their photography to the next level.”
Upcoming topics for the Datacolor color management webinar series to include:
- January 30, 2013 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. EST: Valentine’s Photography: Photographing Loved Ones, Couples and More
- February 13, 2013 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. EST: Advanced Workflow Using Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS6 (Co-sponsor: SLR Lounge)
- February 27, 2013 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. EST: Tips and Techniques for Floral Photography (Co-sponsor: Lensbaby)
- March 6, 2013 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. EST: Artistic Techniques in Phone Photography
- March 28, 2013 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. EST: What’s in Your Camera Bag?
Those interested in attending can register in advance for the free webinars. Attendees will be automatically entered to win a Datacolor Spyder product coinciding with the webinar topic. Guests will also have the ability to interact with the speakers in a Q&A format, and get first-hand input on applying color management effectively in their workflow.
Register now at http://spyder.datacolor.com/webinars/.
B&H carries Datacolor products.