Mark Wallace from AdoramaTV has published a new video, "Paint White Seamless Paper With Light For Stunning Studio Photography Backgrounds."
In the video, Mark demonstrates how to use studio lights, gobos and grids to create a "film noir" scene using white seamless paper as the backdrop.
List of gear used for the video:
- Savage Seamless Background Paper, 107" wide x 12 yards, Super White, #1
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air
- Profoto Zoom Reflector 2
- Profoto 10 Degree Honeycomb Grid
- Profoto 5 Degree Honeycomb Grid
- Profoto 20 Degree Honecomb Grid
- Profoto Magnum Reflector
- Lee Filters Black Foil
- Matthews 20" Century Stand with Sliding Leg, Grip Head, Arm
- Matthews Baby Jr. Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
- Leatherman Rebar Multi-Tool with MOLLE Sheath
- Tether Tools Aero Table, Master Edition Portable Computer Tethering Platform, 22x16"
- Tether Tools Aero Table, Standard Edition Portable Computer Tethering Platform, 18x16", Black
- Matthews Low Boy Junior Double Riser Stand with Wheels
- Tether Tools TetherPro 15' USB 2.0 A Male to Mini-B 5 Pin Gold Plated Cable, High-Visibility Orange