Adobe has made release candidates available for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.2
and Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 7.2
. New cameras supported:
- Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i
- Canon EOS M
- Fuji FinePix F800EXR
- Leaf Credo 40
- Leaf Credo 60
- Nikon 1 J2
- Panasonic DMC-FZ200
- Panasonic DMC-G5
- Panasonic DMC-LX7
- Pentax K-30
- Sony DSC-RX100
New lenses supported include:
- Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM
- Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM
- Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM
- Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED VR
- Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM
- Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD A007N
- Zeiss Distagon T* 1,4/35 ZE
- Zeiss Distagon T* 2/25 ZE
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Fixed Issues:
- Folder stacks with virtual copies get unstacked when moving to another folder.
- Stacked photos get hidden in both the Grid view and Filmstrip. This occurs when photos get unstacked as a result of enabling auto-stacking.
- Errors encountered when publishing videos to Facebook through the Facebook Publish Service.
- Users may have occurred problems when trying to enter the Web Module from Library.
- Unable to edit JPEG photos in Photoshop Elements.
- Unable to upload files to Flickr if there is a carriage return in either the Title or Caption fields (Win only).
- Background graphics that are applied to a Book globally may not appear as expected in a Saved PDF.
- Certain book covers had spine text positioned in a Horizontal manner, not Vertical.
- Double byte characters are not being exported to PDF in Books.
- Photos were exported with original GPS coordinates recorded by the camera, not with the GPS coordinates updated in Lightroom.
- Keyboard shortcuts in the Develop module sometimes do not work when editing an image in Process Version PV2010.
- Parents and synonyms of "do not export" keywords also do not export.
- Audio does not play in video files after creating a slideshow containing music (win7 only).
- Tether support not working for Nikon D4, D800 , and D800E (win only).
Adobe Camera Raw Fixed Issues:
- Cannot change “Erase” size, feather and flow settings while utilizing the Option key.
- Cannot write metadata to images previously opened in some 3rd party software.
- Luminance Noise slider is unresponsive when Clarity is greater than 0.
- In certain cases, the new Defringe controls can cause vertical streaks to appear.
- Some images from Canon 5D Mark II exhibited pattern noise in the form of maze/green split artifacts.
- Adjusting the Blue channel does not affect monochrome images.
- Certain TIFF files can cause Bridge to become unstable.
- Defringe settings are not retained when editing the file in Photoshop as a Smart Object and then returning to ACR.