From Think Tank Photo:
We believe that the best advertisement for our camera bags is ... our camera bags. Once photographers actually feel their construction, the quality of the designs and materials, they realize how seriously we take our mission of being the premier developer of camera bags for the professional and serious photographer.
To aid you in figuring out which of our bags are right for you, periodically we roll out what we call a "Test Drive." With this program you can order and use the Test Drive gear for free for 30 days. If it meets your standards, you pay for it at the end of the trial period. If not, send it back and you won't be charged.
We are rolling out a test drive for our highly-regarded Sling-O-Matic sling bags.
Starting on Monday, July 16th, you can try a Sling-O-Matic™
for free for 30 days! If you don't want to keep it, ship it back to us, no problem. If it meets your needs, on the 30th day your credit card will be charged. (Offer limited to U.S. addresses.) Check out the product video.
With our Sling-O-Matic™ line-up of bags you have the photo industry's first sling bag that can be easily switched back and forth to either shoulder. The Sling-O-Matic's adjustable, fully padded shoulder strap "automatically" slides along a set of rails to change which shoulder the bag can be worn on.
This innovation is the solution to the problem inherent with sling bags: they are designed to be to worn over one shoulder only. With one smooth motion, the Sling-O-Matic can be quickly switched to the opposite shoulder without losing the characteristics that have made sling bags popular among photographers.
The Sling-O-Matic series offers three unique bags to choose from, depending on the photo gear you carry. The Sling-O-Matic 10 can carry a standard-size DSLR and three to four lenses, including a 70-200 f2.8. The Sling-O-Matic 20 and Sling-O-Matic 30 can each carry a standard-size DSLR and four to six lenses, including a 70-200 f2.8. The Sling-O-Matic 30 also features a separate laptop compartment for carrying a 15.4" laptop Key Features:
- Industry's first sling bag that can be easily switched back and forth to either shoulder.
- Each bag fits a DSLR with up to a 70-200 f2.8 lens with lens hood in position.
- All bags are flexible to fit standard size DSLRs with a lens attached.
- Discreetly stylized to avoid obviously appearing like a camera bag.
- Long side pocket for carrying a tripod, large water bottle, or other accessories.
- Large handles on three sides.
- Wide zippered pockets on front, back, and side.
- Business card pocket for identification.
- Removable/adjustable straps and waist belt for additional stability.
- Small storage pocket for storing removable straps.
- Fully padded compartments for protection.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included.
* ID: 8.25" W x 15.5"H x 5.5"D (21 x 39 x 14 cm)
* OD: 9" W x 16.5" H x 6" D (23 x 42 x 15 cm)
* MIN WEIGHT: 2.3 lbs (1.0 kg)
* MAX WEIGHT: 3.1 lbs (1.4 kg)
* ID: 10.25" W x 15.5" H x 5.5" D (27.5 x 39 x 14 cm)
* OD: 11" W x 16.5" H x 6" D (28 x 42 x 15 cm)
* MINIMUM WEIGHT: 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)
* MAXIMUM WEIGHT: 3.4 lbs (1.5 kg)
* ID of photo gear compartment: 11.25" W x 16" H x 5.5" D (28.5 x 41 x 14 cm)
* ID of laptop compartment: 11.25" W x 16" H x 1.5" D* (28.5 x 41 x 3.5 cm*)
* OD: 12" W x 17.25" H x 7.5" D (30.5 x 44 x 19 cm)
* MINIMUM WEIGHT: 2.9 lbs (1.3 kg)
* MAXIMUM WEIGHT: 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)
Visit Think Tank Photo to take the Sling-O-Matic™ test drive.