From Adobe: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Now Available in Creative Cloud Photography Workflow Software Joins Other Leading Tools as Part of Adobe Creative Cloud Membership
SAN JOSE, Calif. — June 26, 2012 — Adobe Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4 software is now available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud™ membership. Lightroom is the essential digital photography workflow solution helping amateur and professional photographers quickly import, manage, enhance and showcase images. A new membership-based offering centered around the company’s design, Web, video and digital imaging tools, Adobe Creative Cloud is a hub for making, sharing and delivering creative work.*
“The addition of Lightroom to Creative Cloud delivers on our promise to bring the best in Adobe innovation to Creative Cloud members,” said Winston Hendrickson, vice president products, Creative Media Solutions, Adobe. “Over the next few months we’ll continue to add new products and services, keeping Creative Cloud members up to date with the latest advancements in Adobe software and services.”
With a paid membership, Adobe Creative Cloud can give members everything they need to create, publish and share their work virtually anywhere with anyone, including:
- Access to download and install any of the new Adobe Creative Suite® 6 applications including, Photoshop CS6 Extended and Adobe Premiere® Pro CS6, plus a host of additional tools and services including Adobe Acrobat® and Adobe Muse™
- Integration with Adobe Touch Apps, headlined by Photoshop Touch, that allow users to create on a variety of tablets and further refine on the desktop**
- 20GB of space and the ability to store and share content across desktop, mobile devices and the cloud
- Create stunning websites without writing code using Adobe Muse software and the option to host and manage up to five sites using Adobe Business Catalyst®
- Use Digital Publishing Suite, Single Edition (coming soon) to deliver stunning digital publications to the iPad
- Access to application upgrades before they are launched as part of a major update, as well as new products and services, as they emerge
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Creative Cloud membership for individuals is US$49.99 per month based on annual membership and US$74.99 per month for month-to-month membership. A special introductory offer of US$29.99 per month for existing customers who own a qualifying version of CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 is also available. To learn more, visit the Adobe Special Offers page. Education pricing is also US$29.99 per month.
B&H carries Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.