The Adobe Photoshop 12.0.1 update addresses a number of high priority bugs with 64-bit Mac, Performance, User Interface, Type, Content-Aware Fill, HDR, 3D, Painting, GPU and Liquify implemented after Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop CS5 Extended (12.0.0) were released.
The most significant fixes in the Photoshop 12.0.1 update include the following:
• A number of issues that could cause slow performance have been addressed.
• 3D refractions, Ray Tracing and IBL workflows improved.
• Out of memory error opening some TIFFs has been addressed.
• A crash in Content Aware Fill has been addressed.
• Font related crashes have been addressed.
• Scroll wheel issue addressed.
• A number of user interface and workspace issues addressed.
• A number of painting issues addressed, including video layer issue.
• Droplet issues addressed.