From Induro: Induro® Announces New Low-Profile, Heavy-Duty BHL Ballheads Provides quick and precise camera positioning for all professional camera systems
Elmsford, NY (December 1, 2011) – Induro, makers of tripods, heads and accessories designed for demanding professional photographers, announces today the new low-profile, heavy-duty Induro BHL Ballheads.
Designed for use with today’s most popular professional camera systems, the new top of the line Induro BHL-Series low-profile ballheads provide secure and steady support for heavy camera bodies and lenses. Capable of supporting significantly more weight than most conventional ballheads, advanced composite materials make the BHL Ballheads about 20% lighter and 15% more compact than other comparable ballheads.
These new ballheads feature oversized head lock knobs with unique integrated lock limiter tension control, independent panning action lock and an Arca-Swiss style quick release system with double safety lock. They also include a built-in bubble level for accurate camera alignment.
“With the introduction of the new Induro BHL Series Ballheads, the most advanced in our line, Induro now provides photographers with a full range of ballheads capable of supporting virtually any camera and lens combination as well as other optical systems,” said Jan Lederman, President of Induro. “These new BHL Ballheads deliver maximum support for high-end DSLR’s, medium- and large-format cameras and video systems offering the flexibility and precise control that professional photographers demand.” Features include:
- Oversized head lock knob provides a good all-weather grip for smooth camera positioning and locking control
- Unique integrated lock limiter tension control permits rapid independent adjustment compensation for individual camera weights
- Separate pan action lock and graduated base scale makes 360-degree horizontal camera positioning simple and repeatable
- Arca-Swiss style quick release system accepts industry standard interchangeable QR plates and brackets. Includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.
- Double safety lock with dual-action control assures smooth, secure and rapid camera changes
- Built-in bubble level - easily maintain horizontal camera positioning and alignment
The Induro BHL Ballheads are available in three sizes from retailers throughout the United States at prices ranging from $192 - $311 depending on the model.
Determined to provide professional photographers with everything they need, Induro’s U.S.-based design team creates a premium line of tripods, heads and photographic support gear that provide unequalled craftsman-like attention to detail and ease-of-use.
Induro manufactures and sells its distinctive product line to professional and aspiring professional photographers all over the world who want the finest support gear money can buy. High quality, superior engineering, unrivaled price and top performance form a strong foundation on which every Induro product is built.
The Induro product line is designed and built for today’s professional photographers whose needs are very different than of those from five or 10 years ago. The demands of today’s photographers are changing rapidly and the only way to keep ahead of these changes is to have a design team that understands their needs.
Induro products are designed and marketed exclusively by MAC Group (www.macgroupus.com) in the USA, and sold by distributors around the world.