Phase One has released Capture One 6.3.2
The Capture One 6.3.2 Release Notes
detail the changes: Highlights, version 6.3.2
This is a service release providing additional camera support and improving quality. Enhancements
The following quality enhancements are provided:
• Improved colors and noise defaults for Samsung NX11. Bugfixes
The following issues are addressed:
• Fixed an issue with cursor tools not working properly on Mac OS 10.7.2.
• Fixed an issue causing MobileBackups to show up as a volume in the library tool.
• Other bug fixes. Camera Support
The following cameras have been added:
• Samsung NX200.
• Pentax Q.
• Accepts both PEF and DNG format for all Pentax models supported.
• Olympus Pen E-PM1.