The Cactus V6 Radio Transceiver
is now available in the Amazon Marketplace
(via Adorama Camera). Key Features
- Wireless Manual Power Control to a list of current and previous Canon, Pentax, and Nikon compatible flashes.
- Flash profiles are included for some of the most popular flashes on the market. More can be added later via updates.
- Full manipulation of power levels to 1/10, 1/3, 1/2 EV stops.
- LoPower Mode fires flash for extremely short duration of time.
- Absolute Power Mode benchmarks power output of different flash models to same light intensity.
- TTL pass-through with Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Fujifilm viaone single unit.
- Built-in Optical Trigger enabling pre-flash triggering.
- Group Control up to 4 groups
- Relay Mode triggers camera shutter and flash in sync
- Delay Timer configurable from 1ms to 10 seconds
- Mini-USB port for optional power supply and firmware update
- Flash Profiles:** Yes you can mix brands and types in one setup*
- Pentax Profiles: Cactus AF 45P, AF 50P Metz 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 58AF-2, Pentax AF360FGZ, AF540FGZ
- Canon Profiles: Canon: 320EX, 430EX, 540EZ, 580EX2, 600EX Cactus: AF 45C, AF 50CMetz: 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 52AF-1, 58AF-1, 58AF-2, Nisson Di866, MG8000, Godox 860c, Sigma EF-500, Youngnuo 568EX2 (568EX works also)
- Nikon i-TTL Profiles: Nikon :SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB900, SB910, Cactus: AF-45N AF-50N, Metz: 36AF-5, 44AF-1, 50AF-1, 58AF-2, Nisson: Di700, Di866, Sigma: EF530
- Nikon A-TTL Profiles: Nikon: SB-24, SB28
Sean's Note: This is probably one of the most exciting – and economical – flash triggering products that I've ever seen. If I were just getting into off-camera, manually controlled flash right now, this would likely be the device I'd invest in.