From PDN: Registration is now open for the 2014 PhotoPlus Conference + Expo.
Register now for the best seminars, most popular speakers, and special events, including our keynote presentations, new Photo Walks and intimate Master Classes.
Join us at the Javits Convention Center in New York City. The Conference will be held October 29, through November 1, 2014 and the Expo will be held October 30 through November 1.
The event will feature over 80 educational seminars, a dozen intimate Master Classes, plus a major display of new products and creative solutions to touch, try and compare from over 200 exhibitors. You’ll also see inspirational photo galleries and enjoy evening networking events, all designed to help you expand your expertise, your business, and your passion for photography, digital imaging and filmmaking, surrounded by the many attractions of New York City.
And now is the Best Time to become a Photo Group Member (PDN, PhotoServe.com, & WPPI). All the great perks, discounts and advantages got better, just in time for PhotoPlus.
Members save up to 30% on ALL conference seminar passes: Full Conference Pass, One Day Conference Pass, A-la-Carte Passes, and Master Classes. You can even purchase your membership while registering for PhotoPlus and take full advantage of all the savings.
A PhotoGroup Membership includes:
- Discounts on PhotoPlus and WPPI Conference seminars
- Subscriptions to PDN and Rangefinder magazines (print, online, and digital editions)
- Listing on PhotoServe.com portfolio display site with hot links and up to 10 searchable specialties
- 30% discount on all entry fees for PDN and Rangefinder photo contests and select WPPI competitions
- Vendor / association discounts (TCP Insurance, ASMP, Agency Access, BlinkBid) and more