Apple has released Aperture 3.2.2
. What's New in Aperture 3.2.2
This update resolves an issue that could prevent auto-imported Photo Stream images from being displayed in the library after your Photo Stream hits 1,000 images.
For more information about this update see http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4144 Included in Aperture 3.2
• Addresses compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5
• Resolves an issue that could cause the "Loading" indicator to reappear in the Viewer when cropping a photo
• Aperture now automatically relaunches into Full Screen mode if the application was in Full Screen mode when last quit
• Pinch-to-zoom gesture now automatically activates Zoom mode in the Viewer
• Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in the Viewer
• Microsoft Outlook can now be chosen in Preferences as the application used by Aperture for emailing photos
• Fixes a problem that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to quit unexpectedly when using brushes to apply adjustments
• Loupe now correctly displays magnification levels between 50-100%
• Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to display the incorrect color profile on externally edited images
• Import window now includes an option to delete photos from iPhone and iPad after they have been imported into Aperture
• The Lift & Stamp tool now displays the correct cursor icons when being used in Split View and Viewer only modes
The update is recommended for all users of Aperture 3.
has the Toshiba Satellite L755-S5242 15.6” notebook
(4G RAM, 500GB HDD, Win7 HP) for only $349.99 shipped.
has the refurbished Canon EF 500mm f/4L IS USM Lens
I know that some of you were trying to find one of these scarce lenses.
Be sure to check out the rest of the available Canon refurbished cameras and lenses at Adorama
- additional supertelephoto lenses are available (200 f/2L IS, 300 f/2.8L IS ...).
You haven't been able to find a new Canon EOS 1D Mark III
for a long time - and Canon USA has put the final nail in the 1D III coffin by removing this model from their website
The 1D III has become a popular model on the used market. It is readily available on eBay
and is available in refurbished condition at Adorama
has the incredible Canon EOS 5D Mark II and 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens Kit
for only $2,799.00 shipped. Compare to an also good deal $2,919.00 shipped at Amazon.com
If taking advantage of this deal, pick up the $399.00 shipped Canon PIXMA PRO9000 Mark II Printer
at the same time and qualify for a $400 mail in rebate.
This is the last day to get in on this hot deal: B&H
has the Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L II USM Lens
for only $1,394.00 shipped.
This is at least $220.00 off of the regular without-rebate price - which is up to $1,699.00.
Only 3 hours remaining: Amazon.com
has the PocketWizard MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 for Nikon included in their Lightning Deals
today - save $50! Note:
Sorry - Amazon.com's
direct links are not working at this moment. Go to Amazon.com's Home Page
, click on the Holiday Furry Deals banner on the right side of the page and then scroll through the Lightning Deals until you find the PocketWizards.
Grid lines are now optionally available in the Lens Distortion Tool
Simply click on the "show grid" or "show no grid" text near the top of the page to turn on or off the grid lines.
From LensPen / Parkside Optical:
The new-design LensPen includes the same great features as the original – carbon-impregnated cleaning tip and natural goat hair brush – in a sleek new design. The cap screws on to ensure the carbon is replenished in the cleaning pad. LensPen – New Look, New Features, Same Great Results
It has been 20 years since Parkside Optical introduced the original LensPen®, and a generation of photographers and outdoor enthusiasts have counted on it to keep their cameras, binoculars and other fine optics clean and images sharp.
Now it’s even better. At CES 2012, Parkside is introducing a new line of LensPen cleaning products with a high-class stylish design and state-of-the-art packaging. A completely new look, but with the same unmatched features that have made LensPen an optics necessity, not just an accessory. It’s completely safe for all lens and filter surfaces. The secret to LensPen’s unique cleaning ability and amazing long life – more than 500 cleanings -- is found in its special carbon compound.
Over the years LensPen’s carbon compound has convinced many camera, binocular and scope manufacturers to have Parkside Optical produce LensPens on an OEM basis for them. Parkside has introduced this carbon cleaning technology to a wide range of applications: DSLR sensors, laptop and desktop computers, cell phone cameras and, most recently, iPads and tablet screens with their new SideKick™.
“There are never any messy liquids to spray on and then wipe off, and there’s no need for dirty optical tissues or microfiber cloths, that often do nothing more than smear the fingerprint oil around,” said Peter Meurrens, Vice President of Operations at Parkside Optical.
“Try it once and join the millions of already satisfied LensPen customers who know that nothing cleans like a LensPen,” Meurrens said. “Not really so surprising for those that know us because at Parkside Optical we focus all our energy on one little problem that everyone else seems to ignore: how to clean fingerprints!”