129 new camera/lens combinations have been added to the DxO Optics Module library for DxO Optics Pro and DxO ViewPoint, providing support for Olympus, Pentax, Samyang and Zeiss lenses for Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Panasonic, Pentax and Samsung cameras.
To see the combinations supported by DxO Optics Pro and planned combinations, click on the link below then select the second tab. Supported or planned combinations
New DxO Optics Modules for DxO Optics Pro (also supported by DxO ViewPoint):Canon
B&H carries DxO Optics Pro 9
and DxO Viewpoint 2
The complete set of standard test results along with specs/measurements and product images are now available on the Tokina 100mm f/2.8 AT-X Pro Macro Lens Review
The B&H SuperStore and Offices will close today, Wednesday at 1:00PM EDT, in observance of Rosh Hashanah and will reopen on Sunday, September 28th at 10:00AM EDT.
Rush orders placed before 11:00AM EDT, will be processed before we close.
All other orders placed before 7:00AM EDT, will also be processed before we close.
All shipping orders placed after the above time will be processed when we reopen.
Online ordering will be unavailable from 6:45PM EDT through Saturday, September 27th at 8:00 PM EDT.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patronage. Full Autumn Closing Schedule
Online ordering will be unavailable on the following days:
|Wednesday, September 24, at 6:45PM EDT||through||Saturday, September 27, at 8:00PM EDT|
|Friday, October 3, at 6:30PM EDT||through||Saturday, October 4, at 8:00PM EDT|
|Wednesday, October 8, at 6:15PM EDT||through||Saturday, October 11, at 7:45PM EDT|
|Wednesday, October 15, at 6:15PM EDT||through||Saturday, October 18, at 7:30PM EDT|
As we are every year, we will be closed on September 25-26 in observance of Rosh Hashanah. We will also be closed from October 9-17 in observance of Sukkot.
Our site will be up and running and you can place orders, but no orders will be processed until we return from holiday. When we return on October 19, please allow an additional 2-3 days processing time.
We urge you to plan ahead for your printing needs and place any orders that you anticipate needing in late September or October now.
Announced last week
, Lowepro's Hardside Series is set to compete with Pelican
– the industry standard in hard cases. If this video is any indication, Lowepro may have positioned themselves as a worthy competitor. B&H
has the new Lowepro Hardside cases
available for preorder.
From Adobe: Get Amazing Results with Advanced Technology that Makes Photo and Video Editing Quick and Easy
Adobe today announced the availability of Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and Adobe Premiere Elements 13, the latest versions of the No. 1 selling consumer photo- and video-editing software. Adobe serves up a fresh collection of easy-to-use editing tools and guided techniques to help consumers achieve the results they want. Also new this year, Elements Live: a dynamic channel within the software that's designed to spark creativity and improve user skills.
"Our customers don't always have the time or the know-how to get the results they desire," said Shanmugh Natarajan, senior director, engineering, core technologies and products at Adobe. "In Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13, we focused on developing tools that automate the process or guide customers through the steps to create the photos they'll love and want to share." New Creative Features and Tools Inspired by Consumer Favorites
Adobe debuts features and tools based on the most popular consumer requests.
Photoshop Elements 13
- Better Photo Mashups – Copying people or objects from one photo to another is a consumer favorite and is now as easy as copy and paste with new Photomerge Compose. Used in conjunction with the new Refine Selection Brush for precise selections and Adobe's Match Color Tone that automatically blends lighting and shading, the final photo will look as if it had been taken that way.
- Stand Out with an Innovative Facebook Page – Easily combine Facebook Cover and Profile photos with text and graphics to create an integrated layout that's sure to get noticed.
- Black and White Photos with Personality – Three new Guided Edits add flair to black and white photos with pops of color or fine-tuning for a more dramatic approach.
Premiere Elements 13
Extraordinary Results in One Click
- Minimize Time Spent Trimming Footage – Use Favorite Moments to mark the best parts of a clip, and then assemble them into a short movie ready for sharing.
- Introduce a Little Hollywood Flare – Add video footage to movie titles with Video in Titles or apply a blur or other popular effects to specific areas of the frame with Effects Masking.
Personalizing photos and videos is even easier.
Photoshop Elements 13
- Fifty Stylish Ways to Customize Photos – Building on to the most popular enhancements in Expert mode, new Effects Variations offers four additional options per look for a total of 50 ways to tailor photos in a single click.
- Crop Photos Like a Pro – Improve photos with Intelligent Crop Suggestions, a tool that analyzes faces, horizons and other photographic elements to recommend four different crops based on the rules of composition.
Premiere Elements 13
Elements Live Educates and Inspires
- Steady Shaky Footage – The popularity of shooting video with hand-held smartphones and action cameras is at an all-time high but often results in shaky footage. With the enhanced Shake Stabilizer it's easy to steady shaky video in seconds.
Regularly updated to deliver fresh content, the Elements Live portal serves up tips, tricks and inspiration from within the application. From how to get started to inspiration and tutorials on more complicated techniques, Elements Live is sure to excite with all the creative possibilities. Creative Storytelling in Fewer Steps
Build engaging narratives with imaginative slideshows and videos, then share finished creations directly to social media or generate a private album for only the people that matter most.
Premiere Elements 13
Pricing and Availability
- Produce a Perfect Tale in Minutes – Themes based on various occasions, such as Wedding and Birthdays, walk users through the process of building a compelling video. Video Story automatically assembles the clips, adds transitions and music based on the chosen theme for a polished finished piece.
- Transform Humdrum Into Something Special – From within the Elements Organizer, add photos and videos into a themed slideshow complete with transitions and automated music, or choose an MP3 from a personal collection. Slideshow will sync the pace based on the beat of the selected song.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and Adobe Premiere Elements 13 (Mac and Windows) are immediately available for purchase for US$99.99 via www.adobe.com and retailers such as Amazon, Best Buy, B&H, Staples, Office Depot and Campus Bookstores. Upgrade pricing is also available for US$79.99. The Photoshop Elements 13 & Premiere Elements 13 bundle is available for US$149.99, with upgrade pricing of US$119.99. B&H
has Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and Premiere Elements 13
available for purchase.