Congrats to site visitor Jacob for being the first to respond. The promo code has been forwarded. If you were interested in picking up a new Sony a7R II
at a significant savings, don't fret! You can still send in an older lens to receive your own $480.00 coupon code
from B&H. Combined with the still-live $300.00 instant savings
, that gives you a combined savings of $780.00
We have one coupon code for $480 Off of a Sony a7R II
to give away. This camera already has a $300.00 instant rebate available. Add $480 to that and the savings jumps up to a hefty $780.00!
There are only three conditions to qualify for this giveaway:
- You must be ready to buy the Sony a7R II within 24 hours.
- You must use our B&H link to make the purchase.
- If you are ready to commit to the first two qualifications, all that is left is to be the first to request this code via email at Info@The-Digital-Picture.com.
Sound simple? It is! We will provide the person who's email is received first the coupon code. We'll also update this post after the coupon code has been redeemed.
Not first? Pull out a lens that you are not using (perhaps something very old?) and send it to B&H
Get the details here
Select Zeiss lenses have been discounted [rather heavily in some cases] in celebration of Presidents' Day. All of these lenses come with free expedited shipping and 4% Rewards
February 21, 2017, Commack, NY
- Tamron, a comprehensive manufacturer of optical equipment, has redesigned its corporate logo. The new logo will be progressively rolled out in the U.S. starting February 21, 2017.
The Story Behind The Change
In September 2015, to coincide with the revamp of its SP series of interchangeable camera lenses that represent the ultimate pursuit of high performance, Tamron embarked on a renewal of its product branding for the domestic and global markets. As part of these activities, Tamron developed a new logotype that would embody the brand in its products, and has since introduced the logo in new models on a sequential basis.
Now Tamron has made the decision to progressively roll out use of the logo as its new corporate logo.
Design of the New Logo
The existing logo has been in use for 39 years since its development in 1978. In the intervening years, Tamron has undergone significant expansion as an extremely unique company through its ability to engage in the integrated manufacture of lenses from development to production. During the same period, Tamron has extended the reach of its business activities in Japan and around the world.
The new "TAMRON" logo was designed to present a global perspective while inheriting qualities of the original design. Tamron has developed a fully upper-case logotype and incorporated greater legibility compared with the previous logo, allowing the company name to be identified in a clearer and more understandable way. Moreover, the meticulously designed logo embodies Tamron's recognizable presence as simple and powerful, with renowned reliability and technical prowess.
Renewal of the Corporate Website
To coincide with changes to the corporate logo, the corporate website
has been redesigned to provide customers with the information they need in a more accessible way. The website employs a layout that is easy to view whether from a PC, smartphone or tablet device. Looking ahead, Tamron looks forward to disseminating appropriate information to its customers and stakeholders through the new corporate website.
carries Tamron lenses
has the Think Tank Photo Airport Helipak Backpack for Quadcopter
available for $119.75 with free expedited shipping. Regularly $199.75.
- Hold DJI Phantom 4 / 3DR Solo or Similar
- Hold Spare Batteries and Charger
- Hold Transmitter and Range Extender
- Hold 15" Laptop and 7" Monitor
- Hold GoPro-Sized Action Camera
- Hold Miscellaneous Accessories
- Hold 32 oz Water Bottle
- Handles on Three Sides
- Contoured, Adjustable Harness
- Durable Water-Repellant (DWR) Coating
Through midnight tonight Eastern Time, B&H
has the Vello Canon EF Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera Accelerator AF Lens Adapter
available for $149.00 with free shipping. Regularly $499.00.
- Canon EF Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera
- Full-Frame Lenses to APS-C Format Camera
- Increases Aperture by 1 f/Stop
- Increases Angle of View by 0.71x
- Enables Autofocus and Auto Exposure
- Retains Image Stabilization Functions
- Control Aperture from Camera Body
- Transfers Exif Data to Camera
- Removable Tripod Foot and 1/4"-20 Socket
- Matte Black Interior; Metal Construction