has a Nikon D800 DSLR Camera Bundle
available for $2,796.95 with free 2 day shipping and 4% Rewards
- SanDisk 32GB CompactFlash Memory Card
- Power2000 Spare Battery, External Battery Charger
- WU-1b Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Lowepro Rezo TLZ-20 Carrying Case
- Adorama VIP Member Extended Protection Plan
has the Kata D-3N1-30 Sling Backpack
available for $79.99 with free shipping. Regularly $99.99.
From PocketWizard: PocketWizard Photo Products Announces ControlTL Firmware Update for Canon 5D Mark III Update provides compatibility for Canon version MiniTT1® and FlexTT5® radios with the Canon 5D Mark III digital SLR camera So. Burlington, VT – December 19, 2012
– LPA Design, manufacturers of PocketWizard Photo Products, the world leader in wireless control of cameras, flash lighting and light meters, announces today a new update to its ControlTL firmware for Canon versions of its MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 radios. Available now, firmware version 6.200
for Canon includes compatibility with the Canon 5D Mark III digital SLR camera. Any current owner of the ControlTL system can easily install this version via USB connection and update for free using the PocketWizard Utility. PocketWizard Utility version 1.54 or later is required before installing this update.
“This latest release of ControlTL firmware further strengthens PocketWizard’s compatibility with the Canon brand of digital cameras and flashes,” said Dave Schmidt, Vice President of Marketing at LPA Design, the company that manufacturers PocketWizard Photo Products. “Our engineers worked tirelessly to make this update available to our customers that use the Canon 5D Mark III camera. Our goal is to provide photographers with frequent important upgrades such as this because it allows owners of PocketWizard radios to stay current as new cameras and flash units are introduced.”
Compatibility for the Canon EOS-1D X is not available at this time but firmware for this camera should be available in the near future. Learn more about our firmware development plan here.
For more information on how to update PocketWizard products via USB connection and the PocketWizard Utility 1.55 visit:http://www.pocketwizard.com/support/downloads/ Resources:
Firmware version 6.200 release notes, click here
Canon Quick Guide, click here
Full Canon Wiki Manual, click here
This software is for upgrading the COOLPIX S800c firmware from v1.0 or v1.1 to v1.2. Verify your camera’s firmware version using the instructions below. If this latest version is already installed in your camera, you need not update the firmware.
Be sure that you have read and understand the terms of the license agreement before initiating download of this software from the links at the bottom of this page. Modifications enabled in this version
- The position information the GPS function attached to images was sometimes incorrect. This issue has been resolved.
- If images were captured before the playback mode icon is displayed, the date and time recorded was incorrect. This issue has been resolved.
How to verify your cameras current firmware version
If the latest firmware version is already installed on your S800c you need not proceed with download or installation of this Firmware Upgrade. The current firmware version can be verified from the Firmware version item in the camera's setup menu.
- Turn on the camera.
- Press the MENU button is shooting or playback mode, and tap Setup.
- Drag the screen down until Firmware version is displayed, and then tap Firmware Version.
- The camera's firmware version will be displayed.
- Turn off the camera.
Quick Install Guide
This is the quick install guide.
Power the camera from AC adapter unit or use a fully charged battery.
- Create a new folder with an appropriate name on your computer's hard drive.
- Download the Windows (.EXE) or Macintosh (.DMG) file from the links at the bottom of this page to the folder created in step 1.
- Run the downloaded file to create a folder called S800CUpdate which contains the firmware folder.
- Use a card reader or similar device to copy the firmware folder to the root directory of a formatted SD memory card.
- Insert the memory card into the camera's memory card slot and turn on the camera.
- Tap Firmware version in the camera's setup menu and follow instructions displayed to upgrade the firmware.
- After the upgrade is complete, turn the camera off and remove the memory card.
- Access the Firmware version item in the camera's setup menu to confirm that the firmware has been upgraded.
Download the Firmware Update 1.2: Windows | Macintosh
has an Impact 7' Parabolic 3 Umbrella Kit
available for $184.85 with free shipping. Regularly $269.85. Adorama
has a very similar Wescott 7' Parabolic 3 Umbrella Kit
for $199.90 with free shipping. Regularly $299.70.
has the Canon EOS M Mirrorless Camera with 22mm f/2 STM Lens Kit
available for $739.00 with free overnight shipping and 2% Rewards
has the Nikon NIKKOR AF-S 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens
in stock with free overnight shipping and 2% Rewards
has a Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera & EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens Bundle
available for $3,499.00 with free overnight shipping and 2% Rewards
. (thanks Scott)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera & EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens
- Lowepro Rezo 170 AW Camera Shoulder Bag
- SanDisk 16GB CompactFlash Memory Card Extreme 400x UDMA
- Pearstone LP-E6 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V 1450mAh)