Corel has posted AfterShot Pro Update 1.0.1
Version 1.0.1 is now available for Corel AfterShot Pro. This update includes support for many new camera RAW formats, improves Highlight Recovery processing, and resolves several issues found in the 1.0.0 release. This version also includes two popular plugins: Equalizer, for added color correction, and Nostalgia, for black-and-white and color film simulation. Enhancements
- Improved Highlight Recovery processing
- Two new plugins: Equalizer, for added color correction, and Nostalgia, for black-and-white and color film simulation
- Increased the maximum supported JPEG or TIFF image size from 30 megapixels to 40 megapixels
- Improved plugin SDK to support more plugins that include features like geo-tagging
Additional Camera RAW Support for:
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Canon PowerShot S100
- Canon 5D Mark III
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800e
- More ...
- A one-pixel wide or tall image artifact that appeared through the center of some images
- Localization issues
- Instability when removing Heal/Clone layers
- Demosaicing – stability and processing time
- Fedora Linux—installation and run issues
- Output issue that prevented images from being converted to the correct color space
- No Label – fixed menu bar issue
Sorry - The 20% off coupon code is no longer working.
Hot deal - will sell out very fast: Today only, use coupon codes NEW412
to get free shipping and save 20% on the refurbished Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Lens
- only $1,599.36 shipped - at the Canon Store
The lens and flash inventory was just updated - check out the Canon Store refurb inventory
. The same coupon codes apply.
Update: Sorry - The 20% off coupon code is no longer working.
The refurbished Canon EOS 5D Mark II
is back in stock - $1,407.36 shipped after coupon codes below. Also now in stock
is the Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
for only $383.92 shipped after coupon codes below - a great lens for an incredible price.
Through April 17, 2012 (11:59 p.m. ET), use coupon code 20SLR412
to save 20% on refurbished Canon Cameras
, Lenses and Flashes
at the Canon Store
Use coupon code NEW412
for free shipping on orders over $150.00.
There are some incredible deals available. The Refurbished EOS 7D is only $1,087.20. The refurbished EOS 60D is only $639.99. The refurbished Rebel T3i is only $543.99.
The selection of available refurbished lenses is somewhat slim, but more stock could become available any time. Expect like new gear at amazing prices.
From Profoto: Profoto Introduces New ProDaylight 200/400 Air Latest continuous light sources add to the growing Profoto product line
North White Plains, NY (April 16, 2012) – Profoto, the world's leading manufacturer of professional photography lighting and Light Shaping Tools, announces today the new ProDaylight 200 Air and ProDaylight 400 Air continuous light sources. In 2011, Profoto released the continuous light source ProDaylight 800 Air, thereby introducing the concept of light shaping to video. ProDaylight Air is an HMI light, which is ideal for most photo and video shoots.
These latest versions are even smaller and more lightweight, yet still as powerful and robust. The fact that the units do not use fans to keep cool makes them totally silent – a valuable feature when working with live sound video. The word “Air” simply means that they come with Profoto’s renowned Air radio remote function, which lets users control the light from the palm of their hand.
“The increasing popularity of modern DSLR cameras that are capable of not only shooting still photographs but high definition video as well prove that the worlds of photography and video are blending into one,” said Mark Rezzonico, VP Product Group. “And as more and more photographers begin to specialize in offering photography and video services, these new HMI continuous light sources will perfectly complement their equipment and assist them in getting the most out of their video as well as photo shoots.”
These new products are compatible with Profoto’s wide assortment of Light Shaping Tools. Note that all HMI lights need a ballast to work. ProDaylight is no exception, and to fully support the new versions Profoto is also launching the new ProBallast 200/400. ProBallast is multivoltage, flicker-free and automatically senses that a 200W or a 400W head is connected – and adjusts itself accordingly.
At the NAB Show this week in Booth # C8217, Profoto will be showing the complete line of continuous light products including the new ProDaylight 200 Air and ProDaylight 400 Air systems as well as the new cine Reflector Lite. Also featured will be Profoto’s extensive line of light shaping tools.
For more information on the new ProDaylight 200 Air and ProDaylight 400 Air continuous light sources, including technical specifications, visit: http://www.profoto.com/us/products/continuous-light
Canon Digital Photo Professional version 3.11.26 including the English language is now available for download
via Canon Canada.
I'm especially excited to see the last two changes. Though I reported both of those problems, I thought the last one may have been unique to my system. Changes for Digital Photo Professional 3.11.26
- Now supports the following new lenses: EF24mm F2.8 IS USM, EF28mm F2.8 IS USM, EF24-70mm F2.8L II USM, EF500mm F4L IS II USM, EF600mm F4L IS II USM
- Supports images taken with EOS 5D Mark III, EOS-1D X.
- The digital lens optimizer function has been added.
- The multiple image composition and HDR tools have been added.
- Fixed a phenomenon that occurred when processing RAW images, the original image characteristics could not be obtained.
- Fixes a malfunction that occurs when using the quick check tool to check a large volume of images.
More Canon Digital Photo Professional 3.11.26 download options:
Canon Asia (thanks Federico)
Canon Germany (thanks Herbert)