The Nikon D3100 DSLR Owners Manual
is now available for download.
Canon has today announced a pair of high end PowerShot models. Get the details in the Canon USA PowerShot G12 and SX30 IS Press Release
PhaseOne has released Capture One 5.2
This new release of Capture One comes in three versions: 5.2, 5.2 PRO and 5.2 DB.
Capture One 5.2 is a free service release to existing Capture One 5.x owners.
Capture One 5.2 is a paid upgrade to customers with Capture One 4.x and 4.x PRO and a free upgrade to customers with Capture One 4.x DB.
Capture One 5.2 PRO/DB is a major upgrade to the respective versions of Capture One 3.x. Existing customers with Capture One 3.x PRO/DB can upgrade to a similar version of Capture One 5.2 at no extra cost.
Features and enhancements:
- LCC based dust removal.
- LCC support for Leaf portable files (also used for tethered operation)
- LCC support for large number of DSLR RAW formats.
- Live View support for Leaf backs and Mamiya DM systems.
- Significantly improved tethered performance for Leaf Aptus II series backs.
- Updated firmware for selected Leaf backs and Mamiya DM systems.
- More camera controls supported for some cameras.
- Preferences to disable tethered support based on camera make.
- Color tag in processed file.
- New lens profile for Phase One 35mm lens
- New lens profile for Schneider Kreuznach LS 110mm lens.
- Improved P65+ image quality.
- Improved colors and consistency on a number of Nikon cameras (*)
- Improved tone response in ISO mode L1.0, L0.7 and L0.3 for a number of Nikon cameras (*)
- A number of bug fixes.
(*) Nikon D3s, D3x, D3, D2x, D700, D300, D300s, D90 and D80.
Additional camera file support: Leica X1
You can learn more about the new release at: http://www.phaseone.com/5