has the Canon EOS 5Ds R
in stock! Act fast if you want one!
(via GetItDigital) has the Canon EOS 1DX DSLR Camera
) available for $3,999.99 with free shipping. Compare at $5,299.00 after $700.00 instant savings. (thanks Mark) Note:
This is likely a grey market item and not technically eligible for a Canon USA warranty.
results from the EOS 5Ds R
have been added to the Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens Review
Another fantastic all-around-performing lens. B&H
has the Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens
From Nikon: July 28, 2015 – TOKYO
– Today, Nikon Corporation is pleased to announce that the total production of NIKKOR lenses(1) for Nikon interchangeable lens cameras reached the ninety-five million milestone in mid-July 2015.
Nikon continues to introduce new NIKKOR lenses utilizing cutting-edge technologies cultivated over its long history, including their legendary Nano Crystal Coat. Acting as a powerful anti-reflection coating, the Nano Crystal Coat is built to significantly reduce instances of ghosting and flare. NIKKOR lens technologies combine Phase Fresnel (PF) elements with a superior chromatic aberration capability making lenses smaller and lighter. Additionally, incorporating fluorite lens elements has allowed telephoto lenses to be much more compact than in the past. NIKKOR lenses now feature a fluorine coat that help repel a variety of contaminants such as dust, dirt, water, oils and grease.
In January 2015, Nikon introduced the new AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4E PF ED VR; the world’s lightest 300mm full-frame fixed focal length AF lens(2). Compatible with Nikon FX-format digital SLR cameras, this new telephoto lens incorporates Phase Fresnel (PF) optical technology to help correct chromatic aberration and reduce the overall size and weight of the lens, making it portable and useful for fulfilling one’s photographic vision.
Additionally, Nikon recently announced the AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR, two new FX-format super-telephoto lenses. Each boasts a maximum aperture of f/4, offering photographers the ability to fill the frame and create dramatic separation between subject and background. With the incorporation of two fluorite lens elements, the NIKKOR 500mm f/4E FL ED VR and AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR are the lightest lenses in their respective classes(3). Furthermore, Nikon also released the versatile AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR lens, offering a high-performance, 5x zoom range for Nikon DX-format camera users. This lens incorporates the latest optical design technologies in addition to Nikon's highly durable fluorine coat. 1) Interchangeable lenses for Nikon SLR cameras and Nikon 1 Advanced Cameras with Interchangeable Lenses.
2) Among 300mm fixed focal length (prime) autofocus lenses compatible with FX-format digital SLR cameras and available as of announcement in Jan 6, 2015. Statement based on Nikon research.
3) AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4E FL ED VR: Among 500mm fixed focal length (prime) autofocus lenses with a maximum aperture of f/4 compatible with digital SLR cameras equipped with a full-size image sensor and available as of announcement in July 2, 2015. AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4E FL ED VR : Among 600mm fixed focal length (prime) autofocus lenses compatible with digital SLR cameras equipped with a full-size image sensor and available as of announcement in, July 2, 2015. Both statements are based on Nikon research. B&H
carries Nikon Nikkor lenses
From PhotoPlus Expo: Register now
and join everyone in the industry for the photography event of the year at Javits Center in New York City!
Experience over 100 educational seminars
, Master Classes, Photo Walks and the largest display of new products and creative solutions to touch, try and compare from over 200 exhibitors. New for 2015
Save up to 30%
- 4 Days of Education
- All the Latest Products
- New Speakers & Seminars
- Young Adult Pass (17-25 years old)
on all conference passes when you become a PHOTO+ Member
(WPPI, PhotoServe.com). Register Now
For a limited time, B&H
has the Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro Notebook with Retina Display (Mid 2014)
available for $1,499.00 with free expedited shipping. Regularly $1,999.00. Product Highlights
- 3.0 GHz Intel Core i7 (Haswell)
- 8GB of Onboard 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM
- 512GB PCIe-Based Flash Storage
- Integrated Intel Iris Graphics
- 13.3" LED-Backlit IPS Retina Display
- 2560 x 1600 Native Resolution
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Thunderbolt 2, USB 3.0, HDMI
- FaceTime HD Camera, Dual Mics
- Includes Mac OS X 10.10 or OS X 10.9