just let me know that they are now accepting Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- 20.1MP 1" CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 Lens
- 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Expanded ISO 25600, Up to 8 fps Shooting
- Intelligent IS Image Stabilization
- Manual Control Ring, Time Lapse Movie
Just posted: Zeiss 28mm f/1.4 Otus Lens Review
You don't want surprises from a Zeiss Otus lens. Hopefully you will find none in this review. B&H
has the Zeiss 28mm f/1.4 Otus Lens
has the Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens
available for $199.00 with free expedited shipping. Regularly $249.00.
has the Flashpoint CL-1300B BiColor LED PanelLight
available for $299.00 with free expedited shipping. Regularly $499.95. Flashpoint CL-1300B Features
- Advanced 1296 LED lamp count in 1X1' square array.
- Delivers flicker free Bi-Color variable 3200k ~ 5600k, 3200k or 5600k.
- AC / DC or DC V-Mount battery power sources.
- Beautiful wrap around 60 degree angle emission.
- Constructed of super tough black ABS.
- Linking of up to 4 units symmetrically through RJ45 cable.
- Renders at least 85% of total spectral value.
- Keeps subjects and gear cool and comfortable even when used close up.
From Profoto: Add color to your palette with Profoto OCF Gels
Ever since the company was founded in 1968, Profoto has been strongly associated with the colors black and white.
Now, Profoto releases its first tool for shaping light in color – the OCF Gels.
There are 20 different OCF Gels to choose from. Ten of them are color correction gels for balancing your flash with ambient light. The other ten are color effect gels used for creative purposes, such as creating a colored highlight or background.
All 20 OCF Gels are pre-cut to fit Profoto Off-Camera Flashes, and mounted with a unique snap-on solution. No need for scissors or tape. Just flip through the wallet that the OCF Gels are stored in, take your pick and place it in the OCF Grid&GelHolder, snap it on, and you are good to good. Looks better, works better.
The OCF Gels are sold in three different kits. The OCF Color Gel Starter Kit includes ten of the most popular gels plus the actual OCF Grid&GelHolder and two gel attachment pieces, allowing you to switch gels fast and easy.
The OCF Color Correction Gel Pack includes 20 color gels in orange, blue and green for balancing flash light with sunlight, moonlight and fluorescent light respectively.
The OCF Color Effects Gel Pack includes 20 gels in Rose Pink, Gold Amber, Light Lavender, Just Blue, Deep Straw, Chrome Orange, Scarlet, Peacock Blue, Magenta and Yellow.
Being a fully integrated part of Profoto’s Off-Camera Flash system, the OCF Gels can be used with the B1 and the B2 Off-Camera Flashes, as well as any of the OCF Light Shaping Tools.
The OCF Gels are available from March 7. The OCF Color Gel Starter Kit is sold at a recommend price of €90/$99, while the gel packs are sold at a recommend price of €50/$59. B&H
has the Profoto OCF Gels
available for preorder.