Crumpler 3 Million Dollar Home Shoulder Bag - $37.00 (Reg. $52.00)
has the Crumpler 3 Million Dollar Home Shoulder Bag
(Brown/Orange) available for $37.00 with free shipping. Regularly $52.00.
This camera bag comes with a free Crumpler Industry Disgrace Strap.
Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens - $349.00 Shipped (Reg. $549.00)
Think Tank Photo Airport 4-Sight Roller Camera Bag - $149.75 Shipped (Reg. $249.75)
has the Think Tank Airport 4-Sight Four Wheel Roller Camera Bag
available for $149.75 with free shipping. Regularly $249.75. Features:
- 4 wheel rolling capability. Walking a 4-wheeler is much easier than pulling it behind you or carrying it over your shoulder
- Side hinge opens completely for unencumbered access to gear
- Two position locking handle for better comfort and ergonomics
- For easy identification, a business card holder is located directly under the handle. There is also a zippered pocket under the handle that can hold your passport and other items
- Integrated and removable Cable Management organizer keeps everything organized and at-the-ready
- Lockable zipper sliders provides security with a user-supplied TSA (Transportation Security Administration) approved lock
- Three handles for easy retrieval from overhead bins. Lightweight; easy to manage in tight quarters
- Replaceable wheels and protective wheel housings. If you wear out the wheels, Think Tank provides a free kit so that you can replace the wheels. The wheels being located on the very outside of the bag makes it very stable when rolled
- Compatibility: Holds two standard size DSLRs, 3-5 standard zoom lenses or two pro sized bodies with limited lens attachment options; holds a 300 mm f/2.8 with standard body attached
From Nikon: A fast normal lens for which advanced optical design technologies have been adopted for both superior rendering of point light sources and beautiful bokeh with smooth focusing transition from blurred to sharp
TOKYO - Nikon is pleased to announce the release of the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G, a fast normal lens compatible with Nikon FX-format digital SLR cameras.
The AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G is a lens that makes the most of advanced optical design technologies long cultivated by Nikon to achieve high reproduction capability of point light sources even at the maximum aperture, and natural depth of subjects utilizing smooth and beautiful bokeh characteristics. With shooting of distant night landscapes, the lens minimizes the sagittal coma flare that makes a point light source look like a bird with its wings spread to render point light sources as sharp points with no distortion or fringes across the entire frame, even at maximum aperture, for clear and crisp night landscape shots.
In addition, the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G renders subjects impressively with beautiful bokeh that moderately changes as the distance from the sharply focused point increases for natural depth that makes near human subjects or still objects appear more three dimensional.
What's more, despite being a fast lens, not only is light falloff controlled for natural brightness across the entire frame, even at the maximum aperture of f/1.4, for sharp rendering of objects at infinity, but adoption of Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces flare and ghost.
This single lens responds to the demands of professional and advanced amateur photographers looking to achieve the images they intend with all types of photos, from night landscapes to impressive photos utilizing bokeh. AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G Primary Features
- A fast normal lens with a focal length of 58mm and maximum aperture of f/1.4 that utilizes advanced optical design technologies
- Minimization of sagittal coma flare for high reproduction capability of point light sources as sharp points across the entire frame
- Sharp, high-resolution images can be reproduced even at the maximum aperture
- Original lens characteristics that provide natural depth reproduction with which the degree of bokeh moderately changes as the distance from the sharply focused point increases
- Controlled light falloff retains natural brightness across the entire frame even at the maximum aperture of f/1.4
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces flare and ghost
The AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G was developed as a lens that offers new photographic creativity possible only with NIKKOR lenses.
Point light source reproduction capability with superior resolution and no distortion or fringes was improved with further development of the concept behind the Ai Noct Nikkor 58mm f/1.2 (released in 1977), which enabled rendering of point light sources as sharp points, as well as adoption of advanced optical design technologies based on 80 years of Nikon know-how and optical technologies. Further, we also adopted a design concept based on the reproduction of three-dimensional subjects as natural images with depth in two-dimensional photography for a "three-dimensionally high-fidelity lens". As a result, the lens also offers beautiful bokeh capabilities.
This exclusive reproduction capability expands the ways in which users express themselves for positioning that distinguishes it from other lenses.
Adorama has the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G Lens available for preorder.
From Nikon: The best image quality and definition in its class enabled by an effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels, no optical low-pass filter, and the new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine. An entry-level model equipped with a vari-angle monitor, and the first Nikon digital SLR camera to offer built-in Wi-Fi and GPS functions. October 17 -TOKYO
- Nikon Corporation is pleased to announce the release of the D5300, a Nikon DX-format digital SLR camera.
The D5300 is Nikon's latest entry-level model. It offers an effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels and is equipped with a Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter, as well as the new high-performance EXPEED 4 image-processing engine. It is Nikon's first digital SLR camera to offer built-in wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) and GPS functions, which enable simple sharing of high-quality images captured with the D5300 and NIKKOR lenses offering superior rendering performance via a smart device. These functions also allow users to look back on routes taken on vacation or with outdoor activities using a log feature that is part of the built-in GPS function.
The D5300 is also designed with a monocoque structure made of a new material that enables a smaller and lighter body while maintaining the necessary strength and durability. The camera is also equipped with a number of features that support various shooting situations, including a 3.2-inch, approximately 1037k-dot vari-angle monitor with wide viewing angle that enables flexible shooting from a variety of angles, a full-HD movie recording function that supports recording of smooth 1920 x 1080/60p movies, and a Special Effects mode with nine options that can be applied to photos and movies with shooting for a variety of creative effects. D5300 Primary Features An effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels and a Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter, as well as the latest image-processing engine, EXPEED 4, for the best image quality and definition in its class
The D5300 offers an effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels and is equipped with a DX-format CMOS image sensor developed exclusively by Nikon. It supports a broad range of standard sensitivities, from ISO 100 to ISO 12800, as well as additional expansion up to ISO 25600 equivalent (Hi 1), for high-definition images exhibiting very little noise with shooting at a broad range of sensitivities. In addition, the latest image-processing engine, EXPEED 4, optimized to be even faster for high-performance digital SLR cameras, provides significantly better results with noise reduction (NR), auto white balance, color reproduction characteristics, and tone processing. What's more, the absence of a low-pass filter maximizes the superior resolution of the high pixel count and rendering capabilities of NIKKOR lenses. Built-in Wi-Fi for transmitting high-quality images to a smart device for simple sharing
As Nikon's first digital SLR camera equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi function, high-quality images with an effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels captured from a variety of angles using the flexible vari-angle monitor can be transferred to a smart device for sharing with others*1. This expands the ways in which images are enjoyed after they are taken by enabling immediate image transfer for sharing photos with family and friends via blogs or social networking sites anytime, anywhere.
- Transfer function: Images captured by the D5300, or already saved to a memory card inserted in the D5300, can be transferred to a smart device over a wireless connection. Transferred images can be viewed in the smart device display, or uploaded to a blog or social networking site. In addition, the size at which images are transferred to a smart device can be selected from two options in accordance with smart device storage capacity.
- Manual upload function: Users can select images to be uploaded to a smart device using the D5300 monitor display. In situations or environments that do not sufficiently support immediate image upload, or when a smart device is not readily available, the camera can be used to specify images, and image file size, to be uploaded to the smart device at a later time.
- Remote shooting function: The D5300's live view display is shown in the smart device display, enabling remote control over shooting. The camera's live view shooting display is shown in the smart device display, allowing users to accurately frame photos and predict results with remote control over shooting*2.
A built-in GPS function that records location data and tracks movement
The D5300 is Nikon's first digital SLR camera with a built-in GPS function, enabling recording of location data (longitude, latitude, altitude) with images. Collaboration with ViewNX 2, NIKON IMAGE SPACE, and commercial mapping software enables display of images where they were captured on maps, as well as sharing of images with location data. What's more, the A-GPS function makes detection of location data smoother. This capability allows users to look back on memories, or track their movement, on vacations or with outdoor activities by shooting location, and date and time of capture.
A monocoque structure made of a new material for a smaller and lighter body that is strong and durable
The D5300 is designed with a monocoque structure utilizing a new material. As the camera cover and body are formed with a rigid, integrated structure, there are fewer joints. This enables a smaller and lighter camera with a width of 125 mm, height of 98 mm, and depth of 76 mm, and weighing just 530 g, all while maintaining the necessary strength and durability.
A 3.2-in., 1037k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor with wide viewing angle for simple shooting from any angle
Adoption of a larger 3.2-inch, approximately 1037k-dot LCD monitor with wide viewing angle ensures a crisp, clear display. The side-hinged vari-angle monitor opens from 0 to 180° to the side, and can be rotated up to 90° clockwise and up to 180° counter-clockwise when it is open. This enables shooting from a wide variety of angles, from low to high, and making even self portraits possible.
D-Movie function for recording full-HD 1920 x 1080 60p movies
The D5300 is equipped with a D-Movie function that supports recording of 1920 x 1080/60p movies. The combination of NIKKOR lenses, an effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels, and the new EXPEED 4 image-processing engine provides movies with excellent resolution and very little in the way of noise, color aliasing, or moiré patterns. In addition, autofocusing during movie recording is possible using contrast-detect AF. When the focus mode is set to full-time-servo AF (AF-F) and AF-area mode is set to Subject-tracking AF, the camera automatically maintains focus on moving subjects. Manual movie settings are also available, allowing users to choose the desired shutter speed and ISO sensitivity in live view mode and with movie recording. Movie frame rate with full-HD recording can be selected from 24p, 25p, 30p, 50p, and 60p. In addition to recording of high-quality sound via the built-in stereo microphone, the optional Stereo Microphone ME-1 can also be used to record stereo sound.
Toy Camera Effect and HDR Painting added to Special Effects mode (total of 9 effects) for more creative expression with still images and movies
The D5300 is equipped with a Special Effects mode, with which effects can be selected and applied with recording of both still images and movies. Preview in the camera monitor before shooting or recording begins allows users to confirm the results of effect selection in real time. Users can choose from a total of nine special effects, including the seven built into the D5200 (Selective Color, Color Sketch, Miniature Effect, Night Vision, Silhouette, High Key, Low Key), as well as the new Toy Camera Effect and HDR Painting*. This allows users to easily enjoy dramatic effects like those seen in art and the movies. This mode was adopted to respond to the creative intent of users searching for a way to express their own unique style and creativity.
- Toy Camera Effect: Create photos and movies in which colors have been changed and edges have been shaded so that they appear to have been recorded with a toy camera. Users can adjust the vividness and degree of vignetting (peripheral shading) from three options each to suit their individual preferences.
- HDR Painting: The camera shoots two frames at different exposures and combines them, with processing that changes color tones, for HDR images with a painterly effect.
Designed with a firm grip using just one hand and available in 3 colors, including a new gray option
The D5300 grip is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of the hand for a firm hold using just one hand, making framing via both the optical viewfinder and the monitor's live view display easier. Further, in addition to the popular black and red colors, the D5300 is available in a new gray option. In addition, metal parts, such as the microphone cover and plate over the mode dial have a surface finish that gives the camera an elegant appearance.
Zoom/Focus Assist Lever NAL-1 primary features
The NAL-1 is a lever that enables smoother zooming and focusing when attached to the zoom ring or focus ring on a NIKKOR lens. It is especially convenient with movie recording.
Adorama has the Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera available for preorder.