(via GetItDigital) has the Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens
) available for $684.20 with free shipping. Compare at $1,099.00.
(via PhotoVideo4Less - 99.7% Positive feedback) has the Nikon SB-910 Speedlight Flash
available for $455.00 with free shipping. Compare at $546.95.
has the Broncolor Mobil A2L One-Lamp Travel Kit with LiFe Lithium Battery
available for $1,900.00 off
– now only $2,885.34 with free shipping. Product Highlights:
- 1,200W/s Power Pack, Sync Cord
- LiFe Lithium Battery
- Multi-voltage Charger
- MobiLED Lamphead
- MobiLED Continuous Light Adapter
- Carrying Case
- 200 Full Power Flashes
- Continuous Video Light Mode
- 1,200 Charge Battery Life
has the B+W 72mm Circular Polarizer MRC Filter
available for $89.99 with free shipping. Regularly $119.99.
How important are circular polarizers? Check out Bryan's Circular Polarizer Review
to see why you need one.
has the Kata Minibee-110 PL Compact Backpack
available for $89.99 with free shipping. Regularly $179.99.
(via BestPriceOptics - 99.8% Positive feedback) has the Rokinon 16mm f/2.0 ED AS UMC CS Lens for Canon/Nikon
available for $299.00 with free shipping. Compare at $449.00.
has the Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens
available for $159.99 with free shipping. Compare at $247.00. Note:
The deal appears on page 3 of the Electronics section.
For a limited time, DigitalRev
has the Nikon D800E DSLR Camera
available for $2,839.00 with free shipping. Compare at $3,296.95. Note:
When purchased by US customers, items sold by DigitalRev are considered grey market.
From DxO: February 26, 2014
- DxO Labs announces the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro v9.1.3 for Mac and Windows. This upgrade means that DxO Optics Pro 9 now supports the Nikon D3300, the brand’s latest entry-level DSLR, along with the Canon EOS M2. Of note, too, is that DxO Optics Pro v.1.3 also now works with the Panasonic DMC-FZ70 and the Samsung NX1000 and NX1100, thus completing support for the entire hybrid camera range. Nearly 270 new DxO Optics Modules added
DxO Optics Pro v9.1.3 has been enriched with new DxO Optics Modules: 264 new cameral/lens combinations have been added to the library, which today counts 17,400 available DxO Optics Modules.
Among the new lenses supported is the NIKKOR AF-S DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II — the upgraded standard zoom found in most of Nikon’s entry-level DSLR kits, as well as the Samsung NX 20-50mm F3.5-5.6 ED II.
DxO Optics Modules contain all of the information characterizing each camera and lens, thus enabling DxO Optics Pro 9 to automatically correct distortion, vignetting, chromatic aberrations, and lens softness with an unrivaled level of quality. Availability and prices
The Standard and Elite editions of DxO Optics Pro v9.1.3 for Mac and Windows are immediately available at photo resellers at the following prices:
- DxO Optics Pro 9 Standard Edition: $169
- DxO Optics Pro 9 Elite Edition: $299
B&H carries DxO Optics Pro 9.
has posted several D4S sample pictures
to its Flickr account. Each image can be viewed at full resolution for closer inspection. B&H
has the Nikon D4s
available for preorder with 2% Rewards
From Nikon: Thank you for choosing Nikon for your imaging needs. Affected Products:
Nikon D600 Digital SLR Cameras
Some users of Nikon’s D600 D-SLR camera have reported the appearance of tiny spots on certain of their images. Not all users have experienced this issue. Nikon has thoroughly evaluated these reports and has determined that these spots are caused by dust particles which may become visible when the camera is used in certain circumstances and/or with certain settings. It is a well-known fact that the presence of dust particles cannot be completely avoided when using a D-SLR camera even after normal sensor cleaning procedures, because of a number of factors including components moving at high speeds when images are taken, the use of interchangeable lenses, and the different environments in which a D-SLR camera may be used. As part of its customer-service commitment, Nikon is providing a customer-service measure to reduce the potential impact of dust particles on images taken by its D600 D-SLR cameras. The solution:
Nikon is making available to all owners of D600 cameras (even if Nikon’s product warranty has expired) this customer-service measure, which includes the inspection, cleaning and replacement of the shutter assembly and related parts of your camera, FREE OF CHARGE as well as the cost of shipping D600 cameras to Nikon and their return to customers. Once again, please understand that regardless of this service, your D600 camera as is the case with all D-SLR cameras, will continue to require normal periodic sensor cleanings.
To have your D600 camera serviced free of charge please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Schedule Free Service link below.
- On the following pages, you will need to provide the serial number of your D600 camera and your contact information.
- Then, you will be prompted to create and print your Pre-paid UPS Return label and packing slip.
- In shipping, please secure the D600 camera in a plastic bag inside the shipping box with several inches of quality packing material on all sides of the D600 camera. Please send your D600 camera and packing slip only. Do not include any lenses, batteries, memory cards or other accessories. Please do not ship in the original display box (It will not be returned)
- Drop the shipping box off at any UPS facility. (Visit https://www.ups.com/dropoff for hours and locations.) You may also arrange to have your shipment collected by a UPS driver.
Schedule Free Service