has the Rokinon 8mm Fisheye Manual Lens
(Canon / Nikon) available for $219.00 with free shipping.
I [Sean] purchased one of these lenses a few months ago. A wide-angle, fisheye lens can make everyday scenes look extraordinary. I've had a lot of fun with mine.
has a Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm/55-250mm Lenses and PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Printer Bundle
available for a checkout-price of $589.00 after $400.00 mail-in rebate
. Bundle Includes:
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens for Digital SLR Cameras
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Color Inkjet Wireless Photo Printer
- Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss 13 x 19" (50 Sheets)
For a limited time, DigitalRev
has the Sekonic Lightmaster Pro L-478DR Touch-Screen Light Meter
available for $359.00. Compare at $469.00. Features:
- Color Touch Screen Interface
- Still, Cine, Incident, Reflected, Flash Exposure Meter
- Wireless Flash Power Control
- Custom Exposure Profiles and Calibration
- Flash Exposure Analyzing Function
- Adjustable Menu Navigation
- Retractable and Removable Lumisphere
- AAA Battery Power Source
has the Canon EOS M Mirrorless Camera with EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens
available for an in-cart price of $444.00 with free shipping and 2% Rewards
. Compare at $479.00.
From DxO: 06/26/2013
448 new lens / camera combinations have been added to the DxO Optics Modules library, providing support for Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Sigma, Sony and Tamron lenses
for Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony cameras
To see supported and planned combinations, click on the link below then select the second tab. Supported or planned combinations
New DxO Optics Modules : Canon
| Sony B&H
carries DxO Optics Pro
From Cotton Carrier: June 27, 2013
- Cotton Carrier is pleased to announce the introduction of their latest product, the Hand Strap. Quick and easy to use, the Hand Strap provides additional comfort and security when holding a DSLR providing a more practical solution to photographers than the conventional neck strap. The solid Velcro strap allows camera users to instantly tighten or loosen the hand against the body of the camera and fits hands of all sizes and shapes.
“The aim was to introduce a highly effective carrier system that can be used by both professional and amateur photographers alike,” comments British Columbia-based photographer and founder of Cotton Carrier, Andy Cotton. “The Hand Strap keeps your camera secure in the palm of your hand making heavy cameras and lenses a pleasure to use. It is definitely a must-have for photographers.”
Cotton Carrier Hand Straps are suitable for all DSLRs and make it easier for photographers to handle and maneuver their cameras, without having to install an additional grip. The Hand Strap attaches to the base of a camera with a standard Arca-Swiss style plate allowing photographers to either clamp their camera directly to the tripod or attach a range of popular quick release plates to the base.
Priced at only 24.95 Euro, the Cotton Carrier Hand Strap is not only a cheap and ergonomic alternative to the neck strap but also offers enhanced photographic pleasure making it a great tool for everyone who enjoys photography. B&H
has the Cotton Carrier Hand Strap
in stock and available for $19.95.
The Canon Store
has the Refurbished Canon EF 24mm f/1.4 L II USM Lens
in stock and available for $1,274.20 after $125.00 in-cart discount.