We do not intend to provide compatibility with the following applications.
We do not plan to provide compatibility for other software, or for products utilizing a SCSI or serial connection. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For further information regarding this matter, please contact Nikon Customer Support.
"Adobe Systems Inc said on Tuesday that the scope of a cyber-security breach disclosed nearly a month ago was far bigger than initially reported, with attackers obtaining data on more than 38 million customer accounts.The software maker also said that hackers had stolen part of the source code to Photoshop editing software that is widely used by professional photographers.
The company disclosed the breach on Oct. 3, saying attackers took credit card information and other data from nearly 3 million customers' accounts.
Adobe also said that the hackers accessed an undisclosed number of Adobe IDs and encrypted passwords that were stored in a separate database. On Tuesday, it revealed that about 38 million records from that database were stolen."
Check out the rest of the article on Reuters.
If the promo code above doesn't work, you can also try BOO5896 (15% Off) and GHOST3492 (10% off).
* The phenomenon listed in 2 was addressed with Firmware Version 1.2.1, and has been further improved with Firmware Version 1.2.3.
Firmware Version 1.2.3 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.2.1. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.2.3, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
When updating the firmware of your camera, please first review the instructions thoroughly before you download the firmware.
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Firmware Version 1.2.3
Adorama carries the Canon EOS 5D Mark III.
To verify that the EXIF data was saved, you can open the AVI file with a Hex editor or Notepad++ and you will see the Shooting Info right up at the top following the second 'LIST' entry.
- Open Canon's Digital Photo Professional (software bundled with the camera) and navigate to the source MOV file.
- In DPP, right click the MOV file and select INFO from the pulldown menu or just hit CTRL-I. This pulls up a dialog box with the Shooting Information and Metadata.
- Click any line in the Shooting Information section to highlight it, then CTRL-A to Select All, then CTRL-C to copy everything to the clipboard.
- Open the target AVI file in abcAVI Tag Editor. You will see four tabs labelled 'Primary Tags', 'Movie Credits', 'Additional Tags' and 'Other Tags'. Select 'Primary Tags', and you will see a field called 'Comments'. Right click anywhere in the field and hit CTRL-V. You will see the Shooting Info from the MOV pasted in. The same procedure can be done under the 'Additional Tags' tab to paste the Shooting Info into the 'Additional Information' field if you wanted to.
- Up at the top of the abcAVI Tag Editor window is an icon of a floppy disk. Click this and it saves the metadata changes (i.e., it writes the Shooting Info into the Header area of the AVI file). Now close abcavi Tag Editor.
NOTE: For photographers who are into Geotagging or Geocaching, abcavi Tag Editor lets you easily add Lat/Long or Geocaching data to the rest of the shooting info (get lat/long from Google Earth if you don't have a GPS tracklog for your video location) and embed that into the AVI along with the rest of the Canon EXIF data. Just type it in manually anywhere you like with the other EXIF data you copied in from the MOV."
Thanks Laurence for sending that in!
Adobe News Arca Swiss News Datacolor News Delkin News DxO News Gitzo News Lastolite News Lensbaby News Lexar News Manfrotto News Metz News Lowepro News PocketWizard News Redrock Micro News Samyang News SanDisk News Schneider Kreuznach News Sigma News Tamron News Think Tank Photo News Tokina News X-Rite News Zeiss News
Deals & Shopping News
Photography Deals (No Photography Deals)
Canon Deals Nikon Deals Sigma Deals Tamron Deals Tokina Deals Memory Card Deals Adobe Deals Lowepro Deals Think Tank Photo Deals
In Stock Notices Canon Preorders Nikon Preorders
Canon Refurbished Cameras and Lenses
Nikon Refurbished Cameras and Lenses
Canon Camera and Lens Rebates
Nikon Camera and Lens Rebates
Tamron Lens Rebates