From Datacolor: Datacolor Webinars Offer Ideas for Managing Digital Photography and Step-by-Step Techniques to Produce High Quality Images Lawrenceville, NJ – April 30, 2013
– Datacolor, a global leader in color management solutions, announced today its spring 2013 line-up of free color management webinars featuring co-sponsors. The popular webinar series continues with a variety of introductory and advanced webinars that discuss new techniques and offer insights and tips for photographers to enhance their skills. Datacolor is bringing dynamic topics to photographers with the help of notable photography related companies including Triggertrap, Phlearn.com, onOne Software and Lexar.
Each webinar includes step-by-step demonstrations using Datacolor’s line of Spyder color calibration devices, and in-depth discussions on how to effectively use the right tools to create images. The bi-monthly webinars, hosted by David Tobie, global product technology manager for Datacolor, and David Saffir, Datacolor expert, noted landscape and fine art photographer, and author of “Master Digital Color,” focus on managing color using tools in both capture and processing stages. Topics range in subject matter and focus on providing photographers with new methods of producing high quality results with their images.
“Photography continues to evolve and there are always new methods to master,” said David Tobie. “Datacolor has always been committed to helping photographers achieve the highest quality photos. By adding more partners to our webinar series, we continue our goal of providing photographers at any level with the methods, techniques, and recommendations on tools to produce incredible photos.”
Upcoming topics for the Datacolor color management webinar series to include:
- May 8, 2013 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT: Digital Workflow Process for the Capture Stage (Co-sponsor: Hunt’s Photo & Video)
- May 30, 2013 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT: Remote Control Photography (Co-sponsor: Triggertrap)
- June 12, 2013 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT: Introduction to Color Management (Co-sponsor: Phlearn.com)
- June 18, 2013 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT: Focus Control: Before, During, and After the Shot (Co-Sponsor: onOne Software)
- June 27, 2013 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT: Digital Asset Management (Co-sponsor: Lexar)
Those interested in attending can register in advance for the free webinars. Attendees will be given discount codes for Spyder products and/or products from co-sponsors. They will also automatically be entered to win a Datacolor Spyder product and products from co-sponsors coinciding with the webinar topic. Guests will have the ability to interact with the speakers in a Q&A format, and get first-hand input on applying color management effectively in their workflow.
Register now at spyder.datacolor.com/freewebinars.
B&H carries Datacolor products.
From Tamron: Participants creatively photograph "clues" and set up their Tamron Scavenger Hunt exhibit at TMyPhotoExhibits.com for a chance to win a Tamron SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD lens.
May 1, 2013, Commack, N.Y. - Tamron USA will celebrate National Photo Month, officially recognized by Congress in 1987, this May with photo enthusiasts across the country by holding its first Tamron Photo Scavenger Hunt. Participants will creatively photograph 14 clues and set-up an exhibit at Tamron's unique 3D virtual online sharing experience, MyPhotoExhibits.com
by May 31, 2013. Tamron will pick the best overall exhibit based on image quality and creative interpretation of the clues. The winner will receive the award-winning SP 24-70mm F/2.8 Di VC USD zoom lens, the world's only fast standard zoom with image stabilization (value $1300). Rules
The Tamron Photo Scavenger Hunt is open to users of any photographic equipment who reside in the USA and are at least 18 years old. The exhibit must be set up at MyPhotoExhibits.com
by May 31, 2013 and must contain 14 images as they relate to all 14 clues (images may be ordered in any way). Each image must be titled with the clue name. If any image does not correspond to any clue, or images are missing, the entry will not qualify. All exhibits must be named Tamron Photo Scavenger Hunt or the entry will not qualify. For complete rules, please visit: tamron-usa.com/scavengerhunt The Clues
Participants of the Tamron Photo Scavenger Hunt must creatively photograph each of the following clues:
- Something that grows
- An interesting structure
- Something that begins with the letter T
- Something blue
- A daily task or chore
- Something that smiles
- Something wet
- Cooking utensil
- Something you look through
- Something that reflects
- Something broken
- Something old
B&H carries Tamron Lenses.
has an Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 with Red Giant Magic Bullet Photo-looks V1.5 & 16GB Memory Card
available for $119.95. Bundle Includes:
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V4, Windows & Mac Compatible
- Red Giant Magic Bullet Photo-looks V1.5 (slip sleeve version)
- Kingston Technology 16GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card
B&H also has an Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Bundle available for $119.99 with free shipping.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V4, Widnows & Mac Compatible
- Kelby Training - DVD: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Crash Course
- JPEGmini - JPEGmini Photo Optimization Software for Mac (Card Key)
- Panasonic - 8GB SDHC Memory Card Gold Series Class 10 UHS-I
- Ruggard - Memory Card Case for Up to 8 SD Cards